Peaks my Interest

Hello i’m new to Forex Trading, didn’t get introduced to it in a good way so know i’m learning and i can see its very hard already but i’m willing to learn.

2 Likes

if you really willing to learn Forex trading , i can say, you have chosen the best place which is mainly considered to become a knowledgeable trader by learning.

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @Learndaily! What do you mean by “didn’t get introduced to it in a good way”? You can start with the school of pips which can be found here if you haven’t started that yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

like a pyramid scheme type thing, they wanted some large amount of money and they never mentioned anything about trading or when i would trade

just give them money and then get someone else to give me money and so on

Welcome to trading, good luck with your journey

1 Like

Thank you i will try

Welcome to BP @Learndaily! Take it one step at a time and do not rush in. Also, don’t forget to check the School of Pipsology. It’s one of the best place to start. :wink: Good luck!

1 Like

Oh no… I hope you didn’t lose money and if you did I hope you can still recover it.

At least you’re learning how to trade now. :blush: Good luck on your trading journey. :slight_smile:

1 Like