People have been talking about Birdbox. Have you watched it? :)

I will wait for the new season then, I really dislike it when season finales end on cliffhangers.

Yeah it’s a very intense cliffhanger. I’d recommend for you to wait for the next season also haha. I hate that feeling of having to wait such a long time with that crazy cliffhanger.

yes, and loved it! thinking about watching black mirror- bander snatcher. is it good?

I’ve watched Bandersnatch and a few of its endings. :smiley: Haha. Personally, I think it’s pretty good. It gets confusing sometimes, but you just really have to remember your choices. :sweat_smile: I love the interactivity and I’ve always been super into the multiverses. :smiley: Haha. Let me know what you think about it too!

1 Like

I recently watched The Umbrella Academy and that too ended on a big cliffhanger much to my intense displeasure.
There’s the thing about cliffhangers, you never know (with small exceptions when the show is very successful) whether the show will be picked for another season, so sometimes those cliffhangers are the only ending you get. :frowning:

Oh okay. I will make note not to start that one haha. I was also looking at that Russian Doll I think? Have you seen the trailer for that one?

With the many shows to watch, it’s quite easy to forget too lol. Except for GOT!

Sometimes when I really like a show I don’t forget. It really depends on how invested I am in the actual story.

Netflix always gives us series which are worth watching. I am involved in most of them as I am huge follower of Netflix. I have bought the yearly membership for 2019 just to watch game of thrones. Are you people waiting for it? I am waiting hard and my patience is getting lost!

YEEEEEES! Oh my gosh. I am also super excited for the final season of GoT! Huhu. :confounded: Less than a month before it airs again! :blush: Haha.

GoT for the win :slight_smile: \m/ i’m Actually missing a series as my girlfriend has never started watching it and I would have to watch it from the start for a third time :stuck_out_tongue: just gonna make her binge watch it when i’m trading :stuck_out_tongue:

good is more of suspense, apocalyptic, than of terror and you should consider it and see it. My appreciation is that humanity has been judged and we have been found deficient. They have different names. They have a world religion and a mythology full of mentions of demons or spiritual creatures. Very interesting.

Very true Netflix is ​​very worthwhile. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Academia Umbrella, tambien me dejo en suspenso, esperemos una temporada más.

Isn’t GOT about to start airing again very soon?

Believe so, I’m behind a whole series though :stuck_out_tongue: And still haven’t finished searies 2 of west world. So much work so little play :confused: Just managed to find time to get through Red Dead Redemption 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t even tried Red Dead Redemption yet. It I am all about Borderlands 2 remastered right now. :smiley:

“The OA” on netflix is verrryyy interesting lol if anybody is into supernatural stuff then this show is for you

I have a friend who mentioned watching that series and that she liked it. She also mentioned something about a talking octopus being featured in it?

GOT tomorroooooow! :smiley: I’m soooo excited. Haha. :smiley: I just finished binge watching the series just so I’m super updated and I don’t get lost in the awesomeness of the last season’s first episode. :smile:

I don’t know why but I thought that it begin to air toward the end of April :woman_facepalming:, thank you for reminding me!