Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;487494”]Expecting positive employment info out of NZ in 5 minutes… I’m looking to sell rallies afterwards… Otherwise I have a sell order at 0.8362[/

Lol, that took you a long time. I suppose you missed all of the AK’s as well.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;487507”]Lol, that took you a long time. I suppose you missed all of the AK’s as well.
[/QUOTE]

Lol first time I popped into this thread. Then his quip about mastergunner. And the fundies. Just now came together. I didn’t notice him much lol.

He loves mastergunner so much he even parked his thread in the same section of the forum, right next door to him.
Coincidence? I think not.

I am shocked you guys came to this realisation so late!

Oh you guys…making some conspiracy here…He is probably Banker928’s little brother who is high jacking his account, create a new name and pretend to be him…leave the Pizza guy alone…lol

Though, I start to think that mastergunner and Pizza guy are father and son…

so many names…I am so confused…lol

Lol… I have admitted nothing.

Late?
Look at my very first post on this thread and tell me if I was late.

Yeah still late…

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;487531”]

Lol, ok you win. Let’s stop talking about him or else the OP’s head will start to swell.

Better than the market forecast pizza :wink: +10k

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;487536”]

Better than the market forecast pizza :wink: +10k[/QUOTE]
What about unemployment rate?

Unchanged at 5.6%

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;487538”]

Unchanged at 5.6%[/QUOTE]

I’m going to say 5.7 or 5.8…

Based on what?

[QUOTE=“piptronix;487540”]Based on

Declining participation rate, coupled with new hires post Japanese financial accounting year end. The declining employment in the mining sector has now ended, with commodity prices expected to begin trending higher. Service sector employment has remained tight post GFC but is expected to grow given new movement in stagnant workforce. Banking sector in Australia profits expected to tighten with increased competition coming from debt capital markets, increase globally liquidity (economic stimulus in Japan an US), resulting in tighter margins resulting in higher demand for skilled workforce.

This is my spin!

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;487543”]

Just bet the farm <fingers crossed>