Pepperoni and pineapple please

Piptronix, you ever get those Aaa HA moments? Sometimes I feel like I can reach out and touch success. This is all definitely getting easier!

Iya
A claim of above average intelligence is quite modest, why would he need proof?

Definitely!!! But that’s precisely when I f$#k things up. So I’m scared of myself, lol

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;488140”]

Banker I remember you saying most traders you’ve met are above average intelligence. I’m guessing you think that or have proof of that yourself (I meant to say you think that you yourself are above average intelligence

[QUOTE=“piptronix;488146”]Iya
A claim of above average intelligence is quite modest, why would he need proof?
[/QUOTE]

Depends on how high above average lol. It’s different now because the average IQ is going up but an IQ of 125 makes you more intelligent than 95% of the world. I wouldn’t say that’s modest. But I guess it depends he may have just meant a 101 IQ. Anyway I didn’t mean to sound harsh. I was just curious what others think the median learning curve is for a trader.

I got off my phone and onto the actual website just to “like” that comment lol

Master Tang says that intelligence is a handicap in trading. I like Master Tang.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;488156”]Master Tang says that intelligence is a handicap in trading. I like Master Tang.
[/QUOTE]

Haven’t seen him around much anymore…

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;488151”]

Depends on how high above average lol. It’s different now because the average IQ is going up but an IQ of 125 makes you more intelligent than 95% of the world. I wouldn’t say that’s modest. But I guess it depends he

[QUOTE=“piptronix;488156”]Master Tang says that intelligence is a handicap in trading. I like Master Tang.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with him. But maybe that’s just to make myself feel better…

I understand what you’re saying.

I was doing good for awhile just back and forth to BE lol but now I’m just losing. Although its taken me 5 months to lose 20 or so percent. I feel I’m doing good. And I’ve still go the passion for it

The passion for trading not losing money :smiley:

Here’s something else that will make you feel even better (spelt betterer, if you are really stupid)-
there’s this Ophthalmologist who claims it took him 10 years to get it right. He wrote that book called Reading price charts bar by bar (or something like that)

How do you know when you got it right?

I am personally trading since about 2 months. Less than 1 month live. I made 8% so far. But I made also so many mistakes. I could have made an easy 20%. I have some problem with overtrading and revenging. And I don’t deal very well with the losses.

I guess focusing on the fundamental give me a nice edge compare to just focusing on the technical analysis.

Did I get it right already? Not sure. I have that feeling I could blow my account any minute! But I am fighting. Long way to go I guess! :slight_smile:

How about Common Sense in trading, does it count? Some people don’t have a brain that made out of a “sponge” who can absorb and retain the information that they’ve learn… so, I guess whatever it makes sense and what works by using common sense is fine (I don’t know)… Trying to keep it simple as I can… I’ll find that out in about a year :wink:

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;488106”]

No more trades for me this week…

[QUOTE=“Trasimaco;488164”]How do you know when you got it right?

I am personally

Thanks for the reply!

I see you are pretty good to guess the result of the news.

What % do you guess them right on average? And what would you say is your secret? Experience? Feeling? Right information? Reading around?

Do you also have favorites websites you visit and would you suggest me any good where I could get good predictions on worse and better than expected?

At the moment I follow ForexLive and I found it pretty good but I would like other places where I could get good information. Do you have anything to share?

Thanks!

Wake up pizza, You missed the first release of the week.
The weekend is over bub…

Lol… I know right… Probably too much Pizza over the weekend.

Well at least now we know he has a life. Even serial posters need a break from BP:)

Yup, I agree. So now we can trash this thread while he is away lol… Champagne, anyone?

Cool. I’ll go over to the political opinion thread and invite them all here, maybe post a link. This thread will grow like a fungus
edit:
By the way, I’m short on usdcad, any input…anyone