Pepperoni and pineapple please

What about the Aud…It’s going south…Has to, right?!

[QUOTE=“konan;495664”]What about the Aud…It’s going south…Has to, right?![/QUOTE

Sorry, I’ve meant the audusd pair…

One thing working to the Aussie bears advantage is the CAPEX report

I tht it was gonna be at least 130 easy pips…pfff, lol , but, let’s wait a while…

Why don’t you trade higher time frames…Seems crazy to me that you take in all this long term and short impacting news just to scalp a few pips…

According to the UBS Research Team, “We remain cautious on the Australian dollar given the risk the Reserve Bank of Australia will cut interest rates again from 2.75% this year. Indeed, the central bank has an easing bias and domestic data remains mixed. As a result we expect the currency to trade at 0.95 against the US dollar over the next three months and 0.90 over the next twelve months.”

Fool me once whole “UBS REsearch team” …

You don’t mind me spamming your thread Pizza?

If you do I wont do it…

Are you a female btw?

It’s 5 am, why aren’t you sleeping?!

Some nice lady from Alaska told me where to go and play free lotto online. This time next year we’ll be millionaires!!

What you think?!?!

Lol I had not since a guy asking someone if he/ she is a female. Funny. Is this type of question is the same as
As asking a female how much she weight?

Are you a female Konan?

It’s not rude, come on, lol…Have you seen the thread “political opinion” here on BP?? Pizza and me always slagging each other. Pizza asked me if I was a gay the other day…why would it be rude then for me to ask if he’s an actual girl… Am not a female, or gay…I’m a male lesbian actually!

Lol…Political Opinion I’ve check it long time ago but not lately. It seems like guys goes there when they are bored just to bang their heads out until it explode lol. It’s a “Mans Cave” here in BP so I am trying to avoid it as much as I can though if there is a pool table maybe I’ll visit ;). Though, between you and Pizza (gay, lesbian, female, maybe homo too?) it sounds like a lot of fun!

Ok made a long Eurusd trade today after the us data was released… The

[QUOTE=“konan;495717”]

It’s not rude, come on, lol…Have you seen the thread “political opinion” here on BP?? Pizza and me always slagging each other. Pizza asked me if I was a gay the other day…why would it be rude then for me to ask if he’s an actual girl… Am not a female, or gay…I’m a male lesbian actually![/QUOTE]

Well I was wondering why you kept PM’ing me pictures of yourself and asking for my Skype contact info…

Ditto on long EUR/USD… wait, that’s an extra $24.76 of your benchmark!

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;495756”]

Ditto on long EUR/USD… wait, that’s an extra $24.76 of your benchmark![/QUOTE]

I know! Look at the position size of the Eurusd long I made :wink:

No I didn’t notice it at first…Ha! what a brag lol. Good for you :slight_smile: So, what is the benchmark this time? Keep moving forward.

Since I have been spamming this thread for quite sometime now, I think I should spamming it some more until someone put me on a VIP (Very Ignored Person ) list then I will stop :wink:

I didn’t make it to 10.0% even as I was hoping… but… I manage to make it to 15.12% up instead for the month. Now , would I be able to do the same next month? I don’t know. All I know is I should keep myself collected and calm, don’t be too overly excited because I’ve done this before and ending up losing it.

For the amount of hours that I spend day in and day out observing the market, trade it, studying how the market reacted to every news or even if there is no news, looking at chart pattern, candlesticks/bar line, S/R etc. it is starts to get a “feel” what it is like to spot where to look for and place my trade.
Now, looking at my history of my trades…I have found so many mistakes that I did. If I can only minimize my mistakes, I could probably have more between 25% -30% top…this is a girl that doesn’t know what ‘’swap differential” means, operating an EA and or even how to properly use an MT4 (don’t I just push buttons to buy and sell?), or who is the current Mayor in my city where I live but I do know the company who takes my garbage every week (they do a better job anyway…just saying ) lol…

Rinse and Repeat…

P.S: No MyFXbook since I am not ready yet for public humiliation :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;495761”]

No I didn’t notice it at first…Ha! what a brag lol. Good for you :slight_smile: So, what

Sure, but the people that trade based on news usually have very fast access to it…Do you use any of those services that would give you an edge by a factor of seconds…or? Also, how do you position your SL…what logic do you use behind that because sometimes (or most of the times?) price will first pull back a little(relative) in the “wrong” direction b4 preceding in the logical direction…