Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“Daz2007;512475”]
:flushed::kissing_heart::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;512478”]

Depends… If I’m on the right side of a release I will hang on to it for a bit longer. There have been trades that I’ve made on this thread where held a trade awhile after a strong release.

“No brainer” trades like that occur maybe once a month or so… They are so obvious that it would be a waste to only take 10 pips.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Im in on this one with a tp of 0.922. I won’t be watching it when the news comes out though as it will be 3:30am here.

What sites or channels do you use for news updates?

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;512460”]With the above info… I’m going to open a short on this pair now… Short position details are in

[QUOTE=“Daz2007;512482”]

Thanks. Im in on this one with a tp of 0.922. I won’t be watching it when the news comes

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;512484”]

Bloomberg, my brokers feed, dukascopy, and factory forex news calendar mostly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I still use the zulutrade app just for the calendar. You can set notifications for up to 5min before the news event, comes in handy when you are busy.

Closed my audusd short manually… $41 profit.

My Eurusd and eurgbp shorts are still open.

Alright… One hour until Aussie CPI release.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;512458”]The audusd will be the pair to watch in the coming hours… Two big events have the potential to

My shorts are still open… The eurzone had

Here is an interesting article from

Dollar is gaining on Obamas remarks… The market is getting reassured that the debt ceiling fight that happened last time will be avoided.

Manually closed Eurusd short for $14 profit

I saw that one too. I think this is the start and pretty much, I’m excited about this already.

[QUOTE=“peleus;512827”]I saw that one too. I think this is the start and pretty much, I’m excited about this already. [/QUOTE]

Yep… The moves seems to be a bit overdone… 1.3200 may be tested one more time before a move down further… I’ll re enter short again if it does.

Really enjoyed that aussie trade - combination of news anticipation, ta to set the trade up, awareness of the upside risk and how to ‘pad’ for that.
Anyone wanting to learn how to trade breakouts - here’s how to do it.

A set and forget trade into the bargain…

[QUOTE=“peterma;512835”]Really enjoyed that aussie trade - combination of news anticipation, ta to set the trade up, awareness of the upside risk and how to ‘pad’ for that.
Anyone wanting to learn how to trade breakouts - here’s how to do it.

A set and forget trade into the bargain…[/QUOTE]

Yeh… My only

I’ve got my sell order placed on Eurusd for 1.3202… 10 pip TP

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;512844”]I’ve got my sell order placed on Eurusd for 1.3202… 10 pip TP[/QUOTE]

Do you have any plans for the nzd interest rates decision in just under 2 hours?

[QUOTE=“Daz2007;512860”]

Do you have any

Short position opened…