Perfect conditions for scalping

perfect scalping conditions but so stressful lol

I won’t advice scalping but if you must do it be fast as a sparrow

1 Like

i done quite abit im aware of the pitfalls lol but hey its the current conditions of the market

Yeah, I can see that. A pro scalper should be banking some pips right now

1 Like

done ok these last few days, anyhow just picking a few crumbs up how you doing ??

I’m good. Nothing much going on in my chart. I think I’m done for the week. Looking forward to next week. How was trading this week?

Yes its been profitable i had a good run on the dax over the last 24 but been waiting for the shorts on the indices for while now ,what instrument do you scalp then

Due to massive volatility I’ve switched from my usual 1hr or 2hr charting to 3, 5, 15 min charts and keeping trading hours short.

Had a damn good 2 weeks, loving this more than continuation/trend trading

good to hear you doing well

I trade the major and minor currency pairs except GBP pairs. I’m not a scalper. I’m a trend follower

oh right sorry , you do right not too, i dont good mad on my position when scalping anyhow when it volatile like that, tend to use small increment s within a range not sure if its even classed as scalping maybe very short term in and out

What’s your Time frame

weeks to 5 minutes days is my favorite candlesticks no matter what style of trading

Condition means what? Are you talking about trading setup or anything else?

volatility price movement also the trade was in a range

News sessions (major) are too much volatile as you know! But, it’s really hard to predict the nature (trendy or range)!

just practice on demo ,

Lately I realized that trading mini Lot positions XAUUSD returns 10EUR one full point…

Okay, practice more & bring your own trading style! Hope for the very best!

cheers you too