Picking Cherries & Apples

so you guys just posted new ideas without posting indicators have we abandon this strat

Hi Blizard, this Raymond(from Kenya) we had acquaintances a while is there a way i can private box you, i needed some help with something am working on. Thanks

Hi, ive been following this thread, i noticed you can write EA, i have one potentially great system that i would love to be codified. Its 2 moving averages crossing with a stop loss and no trailing can you help

Since 2 or 3 weeks, nobody on this thread… :frowning:

Ah i see, but is there anyway you could help make me this Expert Adivisor i mentioned earlier, it’s simply two moving averages crossing( 2 ema to be exact). It will have a stop loss option. Thats it, no trailing stop or anything else. Its just that i have no coding experience but i believe it has great potential once coded.
My idea is based on one of Babypips.com blogger Robopips “amazing crossover” EA.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Try your luck on a thread that people are looking to create EAs? Probably wasting your time asking on here :slight_smile:

Hello, anyone here? All go for holidays?

Allo ?
This strategy is finish ?
Nobody use it ?
Me, i continue to test it.

This system would be brilliant for Binary Options Trading.

Hello all i should have a modification to the strategy posted within a few days that adds renko charts that really help.

thanks

re: Renko,
for me, it’s another condition of pretty indicator that didn’t help. Have used it briefly. Depending on how you set it up, believe it or not, Renko can just sawtooth sideways, like any other. And due to fact it waits a set number of pips before making it’s committment to a new direction, means you also don’t get into the trade until that late time. Price has already moved significantly.

Just my take.

The goal of this system is to eliminate noise to making entry decisions simple, i think Renko spots actual price movements better than any other type of chart.

thanks

nice will be interesting to see what you come up with how long have you forward tested the new rules for?

Hi guys.
I am a newbie on this system. And it seem good and worth to trade with it.
H got a short right now on eur/usd if i am uncorrect please tell my fault.
thank you guys. If any one have and know update of this system please share it.

Hi Blizard, I came across your “Automated 4X” system and would like to try it but I can’t open the Mega_Trend.ex4 file to load into MT4. Any suggestions?
Thanks, John

Hi there

need a chat with you please

i guess another system that bit the dust