Plan to Ban Cryptocurrency in South Korea

Of course it will, simply because its perfect market for newbie traders.

But still it resembles great ponzi scheme because even coins with vague white paper, application potential and founders are rising. Clearly the rise is driven by yearnings of other to earn. No other drivers, though we need to dig deeper to understand what is the technology behind some of them

The current bitcoin dip very tightly coincides with the futures contract end date, the big whales, koreans, chinese miners, etc can do whatever they want to the market since they own the majority of it, futures is an easy guaranteed profit for them. Bitcoin clearly has huge problems right now and the big players know all about it, the transactions cost way too much and the transactions per second are miniscule. The newer altcoins are solving all these problems, trying to become an actual currency, something like VISA or Paypal, which was bitcoins original vision, hence 2018 is the year of the altcoin. Me personally, im investing into the promising altcoins and maybe swing trading some bitcoin and forex ofcourse :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree. There are still so many unclear things about the bitcoin and bitcoin transactions. To me, everything just seems so complicated at this point. :sweat: Promising, but complicated. Are you currently looking into the technologies involved?

This is really interesting! :slight_smile: Actually, apart from BTC, I have been looking into altcoins like ETH and LTC right now. Ether was highly recommended in one of the threads I stumbled upon, saying that it’s the “must- have” for 2018.

Are there any other altcoins that you would recommend? Huhu. :sweat: Of course I want to invest my money on something that would be more stable and consistent. And to me, since you were talking about altcoins that are being developed to become actual currencies, could be a great opportunity! :slight_smile:

There are lots of promising ones, the top 2 I can think of right now are eos and ton, ton is not out for ico yet though. The companies who have really clever people who innovate the blockchain are the ones worth investing into, for example ton already has a 200 million user base, the people behind it made the russian equivalent of facebook, the guys have won lots of maths and programming olympiads. So you know these are people who can really innovate. For each ico just check the people behind it, how reputable they are, how long they been in operation etc and what they can offer to the world. ETH is cool cos it has like 800 projects already using it but it also has a transaction limit problem and its been hard forked etc. I would invest in ETH but at the current price I just don’t know, I have more faith in the upcoming coins.

Those are pretty new coins. I’ve never heard of them until now. :sweat_smile: Where did you find them? I might as well do some more research about them too since coming from your statements, they are indeed promising.[quote=“ZoraEggs, post:22, topic:129670”]
the people behind it made the russian equivalent of facebook, the guys have won lots of maths and programming olympiads.
[/quote]

What do you mean about this? Is this something like Steemit where you get paid for posts and comments? [quote=“ZoraEggs, post:22, topic:129670”]
I would invest in ETH but at the current price I just don’t know, I have more faith in the upcoming coins
[/quote]

Good point! It would be so cool if we could already purchase the newer coins before they go mainstream. That way, we could easily ride the trend up! :slight_smile:

Yeah of course. but you need to learn how to separate real world use from pure hype. Use common sense to understand is the project really needs blockchain to solve some real world problem or simply tries to sell worthless tokens money offering some useless blockchain application.

Learn what is blockchain and which potential problems it can solve. Hint: check what is smart contracts, how do they solve problem of trust, etc. The key of making money there lies in understanding blockchain use.

I think it’s not the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies now because it’s difficult to predict the way of this situation developing. But, of course, they won’t be completely forbidden. I believe they’ll just break.

Hmmm. I agree. :frowning: Maybe, we missed the chance to buy it at a low price in the past but I believe it’s gonna drop again before an all time high. :smiley: Haha.

@ria_rose
you’ve been kinda quite and now only 2 emoji’s
IS EVERYTHING OK WITH YOU :stuck_out_tongue:

You just missed my emojis. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been very busy trying to balance school and work :nerd: so I’ve been very tired lately. :confounded: I’d definitely be more active during the break so watch out for that. Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe
will do . i need my ria emoji fix

I wish could be as inventive with my emoji use as she is. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha! :smiley: :blush: I think you express yourself quite well already! :slight_smile: I just need my emojis because I feel like my words can’t quite convey what I wanna say. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been a while since we last talked, I think? :smiley: How have you been doing?

Thank you, I am fine now. I was dealing with some personal issues for the past few weeks but I hope I’ve cleared them out.
I hope you are well too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s super great to hear! :smiley: Hahaha. I’m doing okay, been very busy with school and a lot of things. :sweat: So I haven’t really been active. Also, nothing drastic on crypto lately. Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

@mlawson71
OH NO. that’ll never happen
@ria_rose is on a level of emoji use that goes beyond human understanding hehe

we only hope to get 1/50th of the way to where she is, and even that’s a stretch

2 Likes

@ria_rose
hehe

you know what i think
i think you should only talk with sentences that are made up with nothing but emoji’s
i think you would feel at home with that
i think every time you type a letter in , you feel a degree of pain and a feeling of being unnatural hehe

1 Like

What do you study, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Hahaha! :slight_smile: Sure! I study Psychology. :nerd: Don’t really wanna talk about it here though :sweat_smile: Because I’ve been so stressed about it lately. Hahaha. :sweat_smile: I’d like to think of BabyPips as my escape. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like