Plan to Ban Cryptocurrency in South Korea

This is really interesting! :slight_smile: Actually, apart from BTC, I have been looking into altcoins like ETH and LTC right now. Ether was highly recommended in one of the threads I stumbled upon, saying that itā€™s the ā€œmust- haveā€ for 2018.

Are there any other altcoins that you would recommend? Huhu. :sweat: Of course I want to invest my money on something that would be more stable and consistent. And to me, since you were talking about altcoins that are being developed to become actual currencies, could be a great opportunity! :slight_smile:

There are lots of promising ones, the top 2 I can think of right now are eos and ton, ton is not out for ico yet though. The companies who have really clever people who innovate the blockchain are the ones worth investing into, for example ton already has a 200 million user base, the people behind it made the russian equivalent of facebook, the guys have won lots of maths and programming olympiads. So you know these are people who can really innovate. For each ico just check the people behind it, how reputable they are, how long they been in operation etc and what they can offer to the world. ETH is cool cos it has like 800 projects already using it but it also has a transaction limit problem and its been hard forked etc. I would invest in ETH but at the current price I just donā€™t know, I have more faith in the upcoming coins.

Those are pretty new coins. Iā€™ve never heard of them until now. :sweat_smile: Where did you find them? I might as well do some more research about them too since coming from your statements, they are indeed promising.[quote=ā€œZoraEggs, post:22, topic:129670ā€]
the people behind it made the russian equivalent of facebook, the guys have won lots of maths and programming olympiads.
[/quote]

What do you mean about this? Is this something like Steemit where you get paid for posts and comments? [quote=ā€œZoraEggs, post:22, topic:129670ā€]
I would invest in ETH but at the current price I just donā€™t know, I have more faith in the upcoming coins
[/quote]

Good point! It would be so cool if we could already purchase the newer coins before they go mainstream. That way, we could easily ride the trend up! :slight_smile:

Yeah of course. but you need to learn how to separate real world use from pure hype. Use common sense to understand is the project really needs blockchain to solve some real world problem or simply tries to sell worthless tokens money offering some useless blockchain application.

Learn what is blockchain and which potential problems it can solve. Hint: check what is smart contracts, how do they solve problem of trust, etc. The key of making money there lies in understanding blockchain use.

I think itā€™s not the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies now because itā€™s difficult to predict the way of this situation developing. But, of course, they wonā€™t be completely forbidden. I believe theyā€™ll just break.

Hmmm. I agree. :frowning: Maybe, we missed the chance to buy it at a low price in the past but I believe itā€™s gonna drop again before an all time high. :smiley: Haha.

@ria_rose
youā€™ve been kinda quite and now only 2 emojiā€™s
IS EVERYTHING OK WITH YOU :stuck_out_tongue:

You just missed my emojis. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve been very busy trying to balance school and work :nerd: so Iā€™ve been very tired lately. :confounded: Iā€™d definitely be more active during the break so watch out for that. Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe
will do . i need my ria emoji fix

I wish could be as inventive with my emoji use as she is. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha! :smiley: :blush: I think you express yourself quite well already! :slight_smile: I just need my emojis because I feel like my words canā€™t quite convey what I wanna say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s been a while since we last talked, I think? :smiley: How have you been doing?

Thank you, I am fine now. I was dealing with some personal issues for the past few weeks but I hope Iā€™ve cleared them out.
I hope you are well too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s super great to hear! :smiley: Hahaha. Iā€™m doing okay, been very busy with school and a lot of things. :sweat: So I havenā€™t really been active. Also, nothing drastic on crypto lately. Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

@mlawson71
OH NO. thatā€™ll never happen
@ria_rose is on a level of emoji use that goes beyond human understanding hehe

we only hope to get 1/50th of the way to where she is, and even thatā€™s a stretch

2 Likes

@ria_rose
hehe

you know what i think
i think you should only talk with sentences that are made up with nothing but emojiā€™s
i think you would feel at home with that
i think every time you type a letter in , you feel a degree of pain and a feeling of being unnatural hehe

1 Like

What do you study, if you donā€™t mind me asking?

1 Like

Hahaha! :slight_smile: Sure! I study Psychology. :nerd: Donā€™t really wanna talk about it here though :sweat_smile: Because Iā€™ve been so stressed about it lately. Hahaha. :sweat_smile: Iā€™d like to think of BabyPips as my escape. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:woman: :heart: :hamburger: :pizza: :fries: :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe
MUCH BETTER, seeā€¦ i now understand :stuck_out_tongue:

Now for all the silly people out there who CLEARLY donā€™t get it
iā€™ll translate thisā€¦

Ria is a girl that is full of love , but love didnā€™t cut it, so she went to hungry jacks/Burger King, it didnā€™t hit the spot, she then went to pizza hut to get a bite to eat, but it still wasnā€™t quite right
so Ria went to Mcdonaldā€™s to get a Happy meal and she was then satisfied

You see sir, when you understand the lingo ,ā€¦ everything falls into place :stuck_out_tongue:

No problem, please forgive me if my question was too nosy.

1 Like