Plan to be a decent FOREX Trader, Need thoughts and tips

Every broker can be better if you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge with exact money management plan.

1 Like

This is just rubbish.

There are good and bad brokers, regulated and unregulated brokers, honest brokers and fraudulent brokers.

It’s very important to take care and select a decent one.

1 Like

Sounds not good mate. It would be great if you replied gently, by the why so many brokers are available right now in this retail market place. So, of course it is not an easy task

I really don’t think so! I live in Finland and this is definitely not so! Where did this idea come from???

1 Like

Years of experience before we were not allowed to use them from the US anymore. Sorry your connection with them was not good.

They have never been my broker nor would have ever been based on prior due diligence. Nor are they, to my knowledge, even operating as retail brokers?

Trading requires proper planning and organized behavior. You must be decent and smart enough to tackle the situations which will be quite tricky. It can be done by gaining market knowledge and implementation of this knowledge on the market. What do you people think?

If that 20K is your choice, than do it. Just don’t put them all in your broker account. Say 500 - 1000 only. Put the rest on separated bank account, and don’t withdraw to buy lunch.

1 Like

All the new traders are advised to enter the market with full of confidence on their trading techniques. You have to prepare yourself for the future challenges as it will be a learning future for you whenever you will enter a new trade. Do some good paper work after entering and leaving a trade.

Yes plan to do the demo like actual trading and not just playing. More like wait for right setup, make the trade with real profit and risk targets and then write the reason and result. So I want to disciplined from the beginning.

OK will do. Thanks much

This is in a way planning for it and getting organized will be the demo trading part.

If you can be more disciplined from beginners level , of course within very short time the maximal result will come out. Because, due to lacking of discipline by and large traders become loser form this trading place.

To becomea good trader you need to study a lot and also never stop learning even when trading. Always add something new to your trading process.

Study a lot is just a part of trading but without regular practice it can be useless. So, besides studying we have to emphasis on regular practice session.

as a part of studying now i am with Babypips school. should i increase more right now ?

Study is just knowledge when one does practice of trading he then knows how much he knows about real trading. He then apply his knowledge learn some more things with experience. A trader needs simple strategy so that he can easily interact with market . Day by day he will learn trading automatically.

Basically we choose our trading strategies in order to our trading experience , should choose the strategies that allows your broker , if you love doing scalping , of course have to choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads , otherwise your trading life can fall a great trouble.

from all trading strategies i like most scalping , because it brings profit rapidly than others , on the other hand it causes sometimes great risk .

If you can make sure lowest trading spreads then it is possible to ensure good result by scalping that brings profit in a short time.