Platform questions

Hi guyz, just wanna noe…

Can MT4 do an “auto-inform”, telling us like this is an inverted hammer and etc etc…for candlesticks…just like GTS platform??

Thanks

Not that I know of. I did download an indicator that can display on screen or send you an alert when any of the below patterns appear. Of course you can set up MT4 to send the alert to your cell phone which is what a lot of us do :). I can attach it if your interested in it.

Topgun

I just copied & pasted the below info from the actual script to save some typing!!

Hanging_Man_Hammer
Three_Outside_Down
Three_Inside_Down
Dark_Cloud_Cover
Evening_Doji_Star
Three_Black_Crows
Bullish_Engulfing
I_Hammer_S_Star
Three_Outside_Up
Three_Inside_Up
Piercing_Line
Three_White_Soldiers
Doji
Abandon_Baby
Stars
Harami

Hi topgun,

Thks for the reply. Can i noe the name of indicator u downloaded?

Thks

It was just called Patterns. I attached it to this message. Unzip the file to the C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators folder and then restart MT4. You can then add it to you chart using Insert / Indicator / Custom / Pattern. Before hitting OK to insert the indicator make sure you click on the Inputs tab and change all the options to TRUE for each pattern to enable them and FALSE to ignore them. Also set the first option which is Show_Alert to TRUE if you want an alert sent. I never really used this indicator so let me know how you like it.

PATTER~1.zip (2.56 KB)