Please, as a new trader, what are my supposed to look out for in a regulated broker

Please, as a new trader, what are my supposed to look out for in a regulated broker, what are the options I should be primarily consider ? Thank you for your kind advise.

1 Like

Click Education Tab and go to How to choose a Regulated Broker. or search the forum Left to your profile picture magnifier icon, You’ll find a lots of posts about it.

choosing a broker as a beginner is very tough game , because almost thousands brokers are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. you can check on FPA.

what broker are you using ? are you trading on a demo account in any broker ?

the perfect regular broker is a broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. its a real character.

You can do research online. And with the completion of online research, it is necessary to analyze the differences between different regulated brokers.

It can work with the right platform.

I think so too. Because there are so many brokers in the forex market, you have to look for the best platform from its differences.

i am using xm