Please help me out, I have messedwith myself

I have been demo trading for a while now, and I have live cent account which i found today with 50$ i trade with it and i lose one out of like 5, but i saw advert of a guy from pakistan, he promised he will help me to trade and earn 70% everyday, he asked of my log in which i gave to but few minutes later i saw my account runing down with losses i talk to him he still asked me to deposit more so how cam recover the losses, i told him i am broke and since then he is not talking to me and i change my account passwrd with 14cents left, please advice me.

Never trust those from Pakistan/India, a lot of them prey on people like you. They will claim to be experts when in fact they gamble with your money! If they get lucky, they make you pay them, but if they lose (which they do 99% of the time), you are the one with the money gone! Ask them for a track record and they will only give you photoshopped pictures!

This is a terrible idea and terrible advice, seeing as you literally asked only hours ago if that signal provider is legit or not.

My advice to @younig would be to count it as a lesson learned as you won’t see the money from them. There’s no shortcuts and unfortunately a lot of people will try to convince you otherwise in order for personal gain.

1 Like

Have patience and practice on a demo to improve your trading knowledge and skills.,

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the advice, i will work on that

Lol legit, I guess @DotAJesus is here to promote this and not to take advice on.

Thats a bit racist.
You can get scammed by people from any country.
This guy here got scammed by a member of his own family

1 Like

You can try out different trading strategies and with time you can see what exactly works for you. Don’t rush things.

Learn to trade yourself, even if you lose, you will at least have the satisfaction that you lost because of your own decision and not because you were scammed.

Don’t fall for it. If he is promising you success, it is a clear indication that you will be scammed. You better understand that anything that seems to be too good to be true will probably be a scam. You must learn not to fall prey to such things to save yourself from possible scams.

Scam, scam scam.

Nothing you can do now, the money is gone.

The school of pipsology is surely one of the best courses for beginning forex traders to obtain basic forex knowledge and do their learning. While learning, you can also post your queries on the forum to get them answered by professional traders.