Please help to make this Awesome EA! simple concept high win ratio

On a side note, i use the attached indicator to detect surges in the market and would be awesome if there was anyway to add it or make EA that places a trade when this triggers? Using 4 digit one…
Once again, you are then man…I trying to learn how to do this myself, I tried to play with the editor in mt4 but its proving a challenge, not sure how to add or edit indicator

LOL I put on mutilple trades= true on the demo account and I see what you mean…it was awesome it placed like 30 trades in 10 seconds

Alright my friend, I really need to learn how to do this. How do I convert a custom indicator into a EA?
I have figured out how to eliminate some false signals here using our EA if we can incorporate an indicator showing movement or trend direction. I have some of these but don’t know how to add them.
I have figured that if general trend is UP you can use our EA to place an bull trade after 3 bear trade candles have been closed. this will result in small profit but consistent, what do you think?

I think you shoud add trailing stop and BE options, or martingale option because, it opens a new trade but tp of both trades (in case a new trade is open while the first is open) tp of both trades would make profit of the “basket”

That’s a 5 year old post, not sure he’s still around

OH!! ok, hope someone could take my comment helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello
I’m looking for some help. Is it possible to make this working without SL and TP? Simply close trade on the new signal and start another trade

Hello beetlepl,
Yes, you can. In the function OrderSend , write 0 for SL and 0 for TP (for example : OrderSend( NULL, OP_BUY, LotsToTrade, Ask, Slippage, 0, 0, reason, magicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue); ).

LOL! I’m here! Got 2 kids now, so not much time to turn this into a money Laundry machine, but I Accept requests!

2 Likes

Hi there. I’m glad that you still here. Could you please create an EA that will make a notification whenever there is at least 3 consecutive candlesticks either bullish or bearish. Auto trading is not necessary, just the notification; and also it will be best to have an option adjust the number of candlesticks or put my desired notification sound. Thank You!

By notification you mean a simple alert box?
I can do this for you tomorrow.
Do you want any filters like minimum/maximum candlesize?

1 Like

Hi SiggiSmilez,

Could you help adjusting this EA? 3 consecutive candles, 2nd candle higher than previous one and as filter: no wicks, the average body should be higher.

And if possible, to send an alert after the 3rd candle if formed. Do you think is possible? Very much appreciated

lawdmas.ex5 (154.6 KB)

There you go.

@perixx You got a PM

1 Like

Thank you very much. It does exactly what i expect it to do with the candles. And thank you for making it MT5 suitable. Thats how i wanted it to be, just that i forgot to give that detail.
Could you also create a Relative Strength Index (RSI), EA with a notification alert; when the candlesticks make the RSI touch the Overbought and the Oversold lines. Now the trick to this is I would like it to be adjustable on when to make an alert; For example lets say I want it to alert me when the RSI line touches the Overbought or Oversold lines by a minimum of 2, 3 or 4 candlesticks so on…

See on the pic above candlestick 1 made the RSI touch the Oversold line, followed by candle 2, 3, 4 so on…
So my wish here is that I want the RSI to notify me on candlestick number 4, all candles from number1, 2, 3, 4 have to have touched the Overbought/sold lines.
And I would like the notification candle number to be adjustable for example if I want the alert to be on candle number 6. Also the previous candles from 1 up to that 6th candle have to be touching the RSI.
I hope I make sense, caz this is too much… :grinning: :grinning:

It would be good if you try the EA on a demo account first and then, use it on your live account.

You will have to make some changes in the script. Otherwise, it is a nice EA to use.

Try making some changes to it and try on your demo account. If it works, you are good to go.

Make sure you have tried it on your demo accounts. It is always helpful to test it on a demo first.

I know that this thread has been silent for a while but i’ll try anyway.
Your EA what you did for merg357 is almost that what i’m looking for.
It opens an opposite trade when candle high/low is bigger that X, but i’d like to have it like this that it opens only one trade per time per direction and closes it when opposite direction candle is bigger than X.

So, long trade will be active until short trade comes and another way around.