Please Help withdrawal issue

Cannot speak for the OP but under normal circumstances:

Credit card withdrawals are always processed as REFUNDS against prior “purchases” i.e. against prior funding transactions. Once refunds (withdrawals) have been processed against those transactions then anything over and above the total of those transactions then needs to be sent to the client by alternate means e.g. bank wire transfer. In other words: if you’ve made a profit and you’ve already withdrawn an amount equal to your funding transactions then the profit needs to be sent using alternate means i.e. it cannot be sent back to the client as a refund anymore.

In short: the dude has obviously made a profit but has withdrawn his initial capital via credit card (such withdrawals having been processed as refunds) and his profits are now sitting in the account and can only be sent to him via an alternate method e.g. bank wire transfer.

1 Like

Now I understand. Thanks. But why can’t a credit card receive a refund larger than the original purchase? If I pay more than I owe for my credit card bill my card gives me a surplus.

1 Like

I think it’s got something to do with MasterCard and Visa having restrictions. Not quite sure actually. I’m guessing it’s because they figure that nobody is going to refund you more for a purchase or item than the original cost. Could have something to do with combating money laundering. Really don’t know. I just know that when it comes to this business that’s the way it works for some reason. Been like that since 2005 (when I first got involved anyway). Not limited to credit cards either i.e. I only have debit cards and my withdrawals have to be sent via bank wire transfer for the same reason i.e. ran out of transactions to offset as refunds a long time ago. Like I said. No idea really.

If the method is no longer allowed, the broker will make provision to get funds to you via another methods. The default payment system for such issues is direct transfer.

This is very Simple.

You will need a foreign account (GCC such as GIB from Bahrain, UK based banks etc) I have a UK account since I studied there.

Make a small deposit from that account into your trading account then afterwards withdraw back into it. Easy.

Saudi made a decision to bar foreign brokers because many noobs lost money trading and complained to the National monetary agency. Lots of people also lost money via investment through middlemen claiming to invest in Forex on your behalf.