Please share a no deposit bonus forex broker

@Pasta
LMAO

No mate, i’m not a Monk
although i did Watch KUNG FU and Caine who Walks the Earth when i was younger, i also did watch Monkey magic and the show would end with sayings like …

“Tripitaka say profits can be achieved… but he who is without a demo account will always be sad”
hehe
and then the end music
A LONG… TIME… AGO HEHE

No mate
it’s simple

I’m 45
I’m an engineer
Meaning… i’ve been around for a long time and i think a lot. that’s all it is
(actually… Holy crap… that’s what a monk does LMFAO :stuck_out_tongue:)

only i don’t shave my head and wear an orange robe
i have a full head of hair and i wear Jeans :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes and the power of compounding is very strong, I have been checking so investment companies where some be yielding only 12-15% yearly then I came to a realization that this is not a get rich quick skim/scam but this is actually a business (a very hard at first) but I was given a setup by some friend who introduced me into trading. I’ve tested that setup in swing trading, day trading, scalping and trend following. Then I saw that that it good for trend following.

1 Like

Hi Pasta! nice to see a fellow country man here. Are you still in the game? where exactly do you live?

Wow it a nice thing indeed, I am from KZN, Durban in a Ghetto near Kloof called Wyebank, how about you self. Ngicabanga ukuthi ungumzulu njengami… [quote=“Zolani123456, post:23, topic:134344”]
Are you still in the game?
[/quote]

Yes I am still in the game, how about you? Where do you stay?

Thank you for your reply man

Firstly… VERY GOOD
Secondly the word is SCHEME not Skim, Skim is a type of milk
and Scheme does not mean that same as SCAM

Lastly… Yes the correct way to look at this is like a business, because it is just that.

Martin_K

I would like to thank you for opening my eyes on the OPM Topic, I am currently working on something which at some point will use OPM where by I will convince a few people to, with whom I will open a portfolio with, but I will be the one to do the trading as most of them are uneducated about online trading business.

Forgive me if there are any errors, English is a foreign language to me.

Please feel free to give some advise on my idea.

Cheers, Respect

You’re Welcome mate

just this one thing though

hehe
Just convince them ethically and don’t stuff them over :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No deposit bonus is crap, even if you win with those fund, you still cannot withdraw, it’s = demo, don’t waste time on it.

1 Like

Martin_K
Even thou I have seen other traders take your advise the opposite way but you are one cool and crazy person[quote=“Martin_K, post:28, topic:134344”]
convince them ethically and don’t stuff them over :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Thanks for your advise thou…

Nice one, thank you for your reply.[quote=“dollace, post:29, topic:134344”]
even if you win with those fund
[/quote]

I did not realise that, but now I am aware.[quote=“dollace, post:29, topic:134344”]
don’t waste time on it.
[/quote]

Best advise… Time is money. Martin told me a little about the concept of time and money relationship.

Anyway… I thank you for taking your time to reply to this post.

Time - money = interest rate. Simple but this is how financial markets work

1 Like

Hi,
For starting im use fbs bonus account,
Its give u 123$ capital for seven days, with minimum lot 0.1
and profit can withdraw at the next month

Or 50 bonus account with max profit 500$ with no time limit,
But it has minimum lot 0.1😂

1 Like

respect thank you for sharing.

Just signed up for fbs $123 no deposit bonus… ahhahahahahah

The spreads ranged from 13-38 pips.

So pretty much your first trade takes half your capitol just in fees. Not that I expected anything amazing but that’s just rediculous. Lol

1 Like

Yeah Definitely I am in the game still. I’m still a newbie trading a micro lot account. I am in Joburg currently. Are you trading full time?

1 Like

Trading with no deposit bonus indeed free of risk, but usually behind no deposit bonus also has certain rules from brokerage, I am ever trying bonus from nordfx, fbs, instaforex, also roboforex, but now I don’t know whether no deposit bonus still promoted or not, only instaforex that still giving bonus no deposit as I know.

1 Like

Just tried instaforexs $3500 no deposit bonus. Took me a day to make 10% profit at which they suspend your account and you can’t use it until you deposit $350. Not being ASIC regulated I’m not taking my chances. I just put that one down to a successful demo account.

Currently I am awaiting the $30 no deposit bonus from XM. While only $30 it isn’t much - but from what I gather once you trade 0.5 lots in total and make profit, the profits are yours. I will report back once I get it going.

Using no deposit bonuses isn’t the best idea if your mindset is easy money. Take it as another demo account - with potential to get something back.

1 Like

Aidobeast dwamn so much to be paid before one becomes profitable… Shuuu, but thank you for sharing[quote=“Aidobeast, post:35, topic:134344”]
The spreads ranged from 13-38 pips
[/quote] this is too much, but I gues beggers can’t b
e choosers.

Cool, I was that side two weeks ago just checking on family…

No I only trade when opportunities show up, not everyday but a few days a week since I am trading a few pairs… How about you?