Please suggest a managed broker?!

I’m not wanting to trade myself or use signals so please don’t suggest, can someone please recommended a good managed pamm account, that can trade for me on my behalf, based on your experience with them and please only recommend one’s that can do as one time trade, with whatever I deposit as I’m not wanting to trade and make weekly or monthly profits?!

And one’s that have a minimum of $300 to 1k and please recommend one’s that you’ve used that you’ve had a good experience with and made good profits?

Also has anyone used any of these brokers for their managed accounts and did you have a good experience with them and did they make you good profits at all?
I’m not expecting to make anything huge, but just double or tripple what I deposited.

1 Lqdfx
2 fxmac
3 fxpig
4 darwinex
5 think markets
6 topforextrader

Again please don’t suggest doing signals or trading myself!

Just out of curiosity,why do you want someone else managing your funds? I always wanted to know this

Don’t you think if it was that simple that most of us with anything between our ears would also be doing this and not trading ourselves?

Do I really have to search for the silver spoon image… please don’t make me do it?

In fact i’ll edit my post with this… you win the award for the most ridiculous post of 2018, what world do you live in?

The irony is, that is huge, the amount is irrelevant, but you want to double or triple your capital.

You can only do this if you do it yourself, you need to have some skin in the game.

Nobody is going to have any incentive to double diddly squat amounts like 1k.

1 Like