Please suggestions on a legit brocker i can use

Hi I’m new here just finished school of pipscylogy.
I’m Thandeka from South Africa just finished school, I’m looking forward to learn more about forex and I would love to have a mentor who can help.
Thanks you guys

Hope you are well, trading is a difficult but not impossible as I make my living from the markets.

Check the education pages here and also at the Blog & Youtube channel below that can help , both shows trading in plain speaking as many in here over complicate the process and talk rubbish as they dont trade for a living and just like the sound of their own voice but dont make a profit .
I dont post much publicly due to trolls etc but my contact details are on the blog

Best of luck on your journey and be great if you could share the sites to help keep free for users

https://thescruffytrader.com

Kind Regards
Langers
The Scruffy Trader

1 Like

Thank you Lang

1 Like

Most brokers have an education section for investors. so test broker is like trade test ,because it has many random happens. You can also see a little review here: In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

1 Like

Thank you so much Power.

Mbali I am a trader from South Africa as well. I have enough trading experience and would be glad to help there and there provided you continue to learn. We could work together as “partners” sort of.

1 Like

Thank you so much Dadofx

1 Like

Which brokers are the most popular/biggest ones there in SA? :open_mouth:

Congratulations on finishing the School of Pipsology!

1 Like

Do you think it is better to choose an offshore broker or not?

I have No Idea ponponwei this what I’m trying to find out.

Googled real quick - Looks like you guys have IG, Saxo and FXCM. I think those are pretty big. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, really appreciate…Will look into 'em.

1 Like

Great. Good luck!