Political Opinion

The U.S. have taken god out of everything, we also replace Christ in Christmas with Xmas, T.V. shows , radio, print media promote immoral instead of morals. like i said you can control any country behavior if you own the outlets what people, hear, read, and see

1 Like

Not only the US - it’s the West in general.

In Ireland there was a meeting on Thursday past between head of Catholic Church and leader of Govt to discuss covid restrictions on religious - next day - without any consultation religious worship in public is outlawed - an order similar to US executive order was signed.

Here in the North we attended Mass this morning legally and safe with stewards, distancing and so on.

They are banishing God from the schools and now the people from God.

However there is good news - it’s been tried before - many times - started with the Romans.

2 Likes

Well said, i also think we are coming into the end of time, how long who knows but we are in it.

There are quite a few people talking about the end times.

Lifeway Research report 2 weeks ago that almost 90% of pastors see current events in line with Matt 24, they cite the very things talked about in this thread

Their headline asks are these “signs of Jesus’s return?”.

It’s a negative question because it suggests that He may have left us.

1 Like

The sabretooths are not so bad - easy to spot and their teeth are bigger than their bite - it’s the snake hiding in the dark that i have to watch out for :slight_smile:

1 Like

We love Russia in this thread, don’t we :rofl:

Tulsi Gabbard issues warning about potential war with Russia

1 Like

How ironic that the Democrats said Trump would start a nuclear war and he never even looked close to starting that war. And yet the Democrats have been in power less than 6 months and the treat of nuclear war is now a very real possibility.

Blackduck

2 Likes

the Russia policy haven’t change in America, no matter who’s in office the u.s. goverment have always seen Russia as a military threat, where the heck have you and Denis been living under a rock, geez

1 Like

People Ignore Facts That Contradict Their False Beliefs. The more people there are who ignore facts that contradict their beliefs , the likelier a dictatorship will emerge within a given country. Here is how aristocracies, throughout the Ages, have controlled the masses, by taking advantage of this widespread tendency people have, to ignore contrary facts:

1 Like

Really!!! That’s why the Democrats called Trump a Russian operative. An agent of Putin. That Trump was in bed with the Russians and colluded with the Russians to steal the election from Hilary Clinton.

If you remember Trump said it was better to have Russia as a friend than a foe.

It is obvious you live in a very deep dark cave of progressive ignorance.

Blackduck

1 Like

until America change it’s policy on Russia trump can say what he want, if trump believe those words he wound of put in a policy that label Russia a allay and the reason for that

once again you are going by a president words and not his actions

Putin

1 Like

So, we switched now by referring to President Biden?

1 Like

yes of course, actions will always top words

The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his actions.

Confucius

was this a typo or is it how you really feel

and yet a gathering like pictured below where 100 grown men exchange spit, sweat, and blood over a 4 hour period is allowed.

It is all about power and money

1a

1 Like

1a

Show one pro-Russia post, and include the date it was posted

i don’t have that kind of time so i concede

• America coexisted with God for 150 years … until 1947 . In 1947, against all court precedent, against the Constitution of the United States, nine Democrat Supreme Court justices declared separation of church and state. America became a secularist nation — a government without God.

Funny how all these policies that were so bad under Trump are now okay under biden

1a

So now you are blaming the democrat party for America’s moral downtrend, if so then I must agree