Political Opinion

14 House Republicans Voted Against Making Juneteenth A Federal Holiday

you call what you post as humor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

th

“They call Themselves - The WOrld Health Organisation !” :rofl:

1 Like

“Whites Need Not Apply”

Is this even Legal ?

Note to Moderators after flagging - PLease ask the flagger exactly what prompted him to do so - this post is a purely factual report of advertisements by BBC and others

1 Like

Why Donald Trump Deserved to Lose

1 Like

why would your video get flag. now to your video, i will say the universe is undefeated

EDIT: let me explain, if you look at westernize countries pass to present you have to ask yourself why will they allow what falstaff pointed out, you would think base on the history of those countries they wouldn’t allow such things to happen, that’s where the universe / higher power comes into play

History will tell us the above statement is untrue

1a2

Ahhhhhh, the good old days…
Where’s Newt when you need him? And Jack Kemp! And what in the heck happened to John Kasich?

1 Like

my bad dennis i didn’t know we was talking about the federal budget being balance by the republicans party, i thought we was talking about how the democrats destroyed America and what actions have the republican’s done to stop, change or come up with their policies to stop the madness and make america great when they got into office

westernized
(of a country, person, or system) having adopted or been influenced by the cultural, economic, or political systems of Europe and North America:“the more westernized parts of the city”

The westernized system was never meant to stay the same. it is suppose to change as a country cultural, economic, or political systems changes

I post in wrong thread

1 Like

One week after GB News started - suddenly we are allowed to know the truth - “Check your White Privilege”

This is in addition to the one million white English girls raped and trafficked in their own homeland

Viva GB News ! - Defund the BBC

1 Like

16% of “White privileged” boys go to university - but 59% of “BAME” from same socio-economic background do go there !

What does that say about a lot of issues - clearly the headline is to put “White Privilege” in it’s place - but for anyone able to do simple statistics - What does it say about the IQ - Which equates closely to “Educability” of those who DO go to UNiversity ? - and therefore what “value” - does a University degree have nowadays ?

And thirdly and perhaps more importantly - Are these “dumb” White boys actually doing the right thing by ignoring the “Education System” ?

Some - Myself includeed - do believe that “University” is now so dumbed down that a degree - is in reality a simple flag AGAINST employing anyone with one !

1 Like

Very sad to hear Falstaff i didn’t know this, i’m glad you brought it to our attention, how can i help?

You must watch this - ! :grinning:

2 Likes

If there is a war, Australia is ‘frankly stuffed’: Andrew Bolt

1 Like

OMG Falstaff - We watch the same stuff. By the way when are you getting your Bentley Continental R or do you prefer the Continental T ?
Or is it just YouTube putting my stuff up after yours - the wonders of AI perhaps ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

if you’re in this position you should un clip your gun and lay the gun down and you might also wanna lay down, the last thing a cop wanna to see responding to a person with a gun, is a person with a gun .

A “heroic” civilian bystander who intervened in an active shooting in Colorado this week was fatally shot by a responding officer,

Racisms have always been a mental illness that the higher power have curse for life, no racist have every live a full happy life or after life and never will as we can see here in this thread

US ‘white supremacist’ shoots two black bystanders

Along with double-digit inflation, biden can also take credit for record gun sales

A divided country, driven apart by social media and possessing a record number of guns cannot end well

1a

1 Like

gun sales hit record 2020

U.S. gun sales surge to record high in 2020

With nearly two months still to go in 2020, sales of firearms have hit a new high in the U.S., already topping the prior record set in 2016, according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation.