Political Opinion

This is total B.S. is there any question who has privilege in this country

Recent Smollett cartoons –

cartoon - Smollett - 3

cartoon - Smollett - 6

cartoon - Smollett - 7

2 Likes

From the Mueller report: “According to notes written by Hunt, when Sessions told the President that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, 'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m [expletive deleted].”

Mueller report excerpt on Trump’s assertion of Mueller COI: “Bannon said that, although the White House thought about beseeching Mueller to become Director again, he did not come in looking for the job.533 Bannon also told the President that the law firm position did not amount to a conflict in the legal community. 534 And Bannon told the President that the golf course dispute did not rise to the level of a conflict and claiming one was 'ridiculous and petty.'535 The President did not respond when Bannon pushed back on the stated conflicts of interest.536”

I’m not permitted to repeat the words of our great President Donald Trump Jr. that were recorded during the filming of an Access Hollywood episode because it will be flagged as “inappropriate content.” Here is an excerpt from the Mueller report regarding the gravity with which Pres. Trump holds the release of that tape:

“The President then told Sessions he should resign as Attorney General.509 Sessions agreed to submit his resignation and left the Oval Office.510 Hicks saw the President shortly after Sessions departed and described the President as being extremely upset by the Special Counsel’s appointment.511 Hicks said that she had only seen the President like that one other time, when the Access Hollywood tape came out during the campaign.512”

I’m sure you can all recall what Pres. Trump said about what women “let” him do to them considering his celebrity status.

He is a great man, our Pres. Trump, isn’t he?

I think politics is a topic where everyone want to show his opinion. I appreciate your concerns in terms of this post and I think we should respect each others opinion. No one can be right all the time and everyone is included in this no one. So, respect each other!

Articles of impeachment: witness tampering
http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/following-fox-news-interview-some-wonder-if-president-engaged-in-obstruction/?icn=most_read

Respect for our great democracy is founded on respect for its founding document.

From the OIG’s “Evaluation of GSA’s Management and Administration of the Old Post Office Building Lease”:

We found that GSA recognized that the President’s business interest in the OPO lease raised issues under the Constitution’s Emoluments Clauses that might cause a breach of the lease; however, GSA decided not to address those issues in connection with the management of the lease. We also found that the decision to exclude the emoluments issues from GSA’s consideration of the lease was improper because GSA, like all government agencies, has an obligation to uphold and enforce the Constitution; and because the lease, itself, requires that consideration. In addition, we found that GSA’s unwillingness to address the constitutional issues affected its analysis of Section 37.19 of the lease that led to GSA’s conclusion that Tenant’s business structure satisfied the terms and conditions of the lease. As a result, GSA foreclosed an early resolution of these issues, including a possible solution satisfactory to all parties; and the uncertainty over the lease remains unresolved.

Articles of impeachment for Teflon Don: abuse of power
From the Mueller report:

After Flynn withdrew from a joint defense agreement with the President and began cooperating with the government, the President’ s personal counsel left a message for Flynn’ s attorneys reminding them of the President’s warm feelings towards Flynn, which he said “still remains,” and asking for a “heads up” if Flynn knew “information that implicates the President.” When Flynn’s counsel reiterated that Flynn could no longer share information pursuant to a joint defense agreement, the President’s personal counsel said he would make sure that the President knew that Flynn’s actions reflected “hostility” towards the President. During Manafort’s prosecution and when the jury in his criminal trial was deliberating, the President praised Manafort in public, said that Manafort was being treated unfairly, and declined to rule out a pardon. After Manafort was convicted, the President called Manafort “a brave man” for refusing to " break" and said that “flipping” “almost ought to be outlawed.”

I’m stickin’ with my President. He is, after all, extremely presidential.

Articles of impeachment continued: obstruction of justice
From the Mueller report:

On March 3, the day after Sessions’ s recusal, McGahn was called into the Oval Office.291 Other advisors were there, including Priebus and Banno n.292 The President opened the conversation by saying, “I don’t have a lawy er .” 293 The President expressed anger at McGahn about the recusal and brought up Roy Cohn, stating that he wished Cohn was his attorney.294 McGahn interpreted this comment as directed at him, suggesting that Cohn would fight for the President whereas McGahn would not.295 The President wanted McGahn to talk to Sessions about the recusal, but McGahn told the President that DOJ ethics officials had weighed in on Sessions’s decision to recuse.296 The President then brought up former Attorneys General Robert Kennedy and Eric Holder and said that they had protected their presidents.297 The President also pushed back on the DOJ contacts policy, and said words to the effect of, " You’ re telling me that Bobby and Jack didn’t talk about investigations? Or Obama didn’t tell Eric Holder who to investigate? "298 Bannon recalled that the President was as mad as Bannon had ever seen him and that he screamed at McGahn about how weak Sessions was.299 Bannon recalled telling the President that Sessions’s recusal was not a surprise and that before the inauguration they had discussed that Sessions would have to recuse from campaign - related investigations because of his work on the Trump Campaign.300

The Mueller Report — a big nothing — is finally released
Democrat heads explode

cartoon - Mueller report - 11

On the street, Libtards and Trumpers discuss the report

cartoon - Mueller report - 12

Despondent Democrats self-medicate with their favorite spirits

cartoon - Mueller report - 13

And Shifty Schiff keeps selling the Democrat Snake Oil

cartoon - Mueller report - 8

I know that reading the actual Mueller report is more difficult than reposting cartoons. But, hey, you might learn something.

I’m glad the cartoons are so popular.

More cartoons are coming!

Oh, look!
It’s Crazy Uncle Joe.
And he’s running for president.
Again.
Run, Joe, run!

cartoon - Biden - 2

cartoon - Biden - 4

cartoon - Biden - 1

2 Likes

Mueller report: POTUS in panic/chaos:

On March 9, 2017, Comey briefed the “Gang of Eight” congressional leaders about the FBI’s investigation of Russian interference, including an identification of the principal U.S. subjects of the investigation. 307 Although it is unclear whether the President knew of that briefing at the time, notes taken by Annie Donaldson, then McGahn’s chief of staff, on March 12, 2017 , state, “POTUS in panic/chaos … Need binders to put in front of POTUS. (1) All things related to Russia.” 308 The week after Comey’s briefing, the White House Counsel’s Office was in contact with SSCI Chairman Senator Richard Burr about the Russia investigations and appears to have received information about the status of the FBI investigation. 309

The Washington Post, like the rest of the Deep State Media, hates President Trump.

And Microsoft’s propaganda arm, MSN, is even more rabid in their hatred of all-things-Trump.

So, for sane people like us, it’s more than interesting – it’s downright entertaining – when, from time to time, the libtard media can’t escape the necessity of publishing positive news about President Trump.

In the following Washington Post opinion piece, reprinted (with disclaimer) by MSN, Hugh Hewitt confronts the reality that the Democrats have nothing of value to run on, and President Trump is going to clean their collective clocks in the 2020 presidential election.

The 2020 election isn’t going to be close

Here’s an excerpt from the last paragraph of the article:

• Alas, the [Democrat] party seems collectively intent on poring over the Mueller report yet again in the hope that, somehow, someway, there’s something there. But the probe is over. No collusion. No obstruction. Democrats have to campaign on something else besides a great economy, rising values of savings, low unemployment across every demographic, clarity about allies and enemies abroad, and a rebuilding military. It’s a tough needle to thread, condemning everything about Trump except all that he has accomplished that President Barack Obama couldn’t or wouldn’t. Not just tough — it’s practically impossible.

And here’s MSN’s disclaimer:

• Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not necessarily represent the views of MSN or Microsoft.

(Damn right they don’t represent the warped views of the Deep State Media.)

1 Like

Food that comes out of dirt — Like, it’s magic!

Alexandria Airhead-Cortez

This twit is actually a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives.

1 Like

Don’t get me started…

George Orwell’s “Nineteen Eighty-Four” exists today in China

From The Wall Street Journal — an 8-minute video

From the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) — a 27-minute video

Chicom dictator Xi Jinping

Xi - 2

2 Likes