Political Opinion

Classic stuff. Some I’ve heard, some not. None is surprising.

You must think I like Trump?

“Surprise” is hardly the concern.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/08/02/trumpism-the-real-danger-of-donald-trump/

"THe Guy is gong to get re-elected - and he doesn’t have to do anything - Just let them talk !" :rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

The geniuses vying for the Democrat nomination for president

cartoon - global warming - 4

Put 10 clowns on a stage — Expect a circus.

2 Likes

10 reasons to ban the clowns.

Educate on climate change, if it’s man-habit made then change the habit, if it’s cyclical then prepare.

Become aware of all types of racism, colour/race/creed.

Carbon is natural, it is of nature and nature is balance.

Beach houses are glorious when the sea is calm, build one that understands the sea.

Third world babies are tomorrow’s world leaders.

Fossil fuels derive their energy from the past, look to see where we humans can get our energy from the present.

Oil and Gas come from the deep, are there alternatives further up?

Coal plants are extremely dirty, I’ve worked in one, even the dust settles in your lungs. In the 21st century is this the best we can do?

Hamburgers and straws - not sure about straws but cutting out red meat two days per week is not a bad thing (suggest Wed and Sat)

Gas (petrol/diesel) vehicles - back to the lung thing again for city dwellers - breathing in the fumes of battery power is a little easier.

2 Likes

Hope this looks ok for responses. Now, if you want to talk about free health care for illegal aliens…

1 Like

Supreme Court: Suspending Parliament was unlawful, judges rule - BBC News

“Impeaching” President Trump — A short history lesson in cartoons.

Chapter 1.
Six months ago, the entire country knew that “impeaching” President Trump was a libtard fantasy.

Trump - impeach - cartoon - 1

Chapter 2.
But, the libtards in the House of Representatives persisted with their demands for impeachment.
Nancy Pelosi tried to squelch talk of impeachment, because she knew that actually trying to do it
would destroy the Democrat party’s chances in the upcoming 2020 election.

So, Nancy put her foot down. — Grandma Pelosi, stamping her little foot, makes for a quaint image.

cartoon - impeachment - 2

Chapter 3.
Then, the mob mentality in the Democrat caucus took over. — Grandma was being ignored.

cartoon - impeachment - 3

Chapter 4.
Grandma Pelosi, nowadays referred to as “Speaker, in name only”, was told to get with the program.
She was sent to the tool-shed to fetch a hammer and nail.
cartoon - impeachment - 4

Chapter 5.
Finally, wanting to appear as more than just “Speaker, in name only”, Grandma Pelosi proclaimed herself General in Charge of the Impeachment Inquiry.

cartoon - impeachment - 5

Nadler: — Evidence? — Don’t worry about evidence. — We can make up all the evidence we need.

Get Christopher Steele on the phone.

1 Like

We hear much of student riots in Hong Kong and much of children terrified by their teachers crying that the world is coming to an end in 12 years.

The Main Sream Media, in their usual crusading style for “Justice” are quick to ramp up these events

However this is week 46 of a quiet protest in France, (Well at times not so quiet) which is going on as I type - Something real and profound which is far too worrying for the media to even mention !

Live pictures of the “Yellow Vests” Protests week 46

What are they proiesting about I wonder ?

1 Like

From Money and Markets, re-posting a CNBC article–

Wall Street Dems Threaten to Sit Out,
Back Trump, if Party Nominates Warren

Excerpts –

• In a shocking turn of events for hard-charging 2020 Democratic hopeful Elizabeth Warren,
bigwig, big business Democratic donors on Wall Street are threatening to sit out the 2020 election
— or even back Donald Trump — if the party nominates the Massachusetts senator.

• Biden, meanwhile, has sought the support of big-money donors but has begun to lag in the polls, including the latest Quinnipiac poll, which actually has him trailing Warren for the first time.

Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren is essentially tied with former Vice President Joe Biden in today’s Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University national poll. Warren gets 27 percent of the vote while Biden gets 25 percent of Democratic voters and independent voters who lean Democratic. Though well within the margin of error, this is the first time that a candidate other than Biden has had the numerical lead in the primary since Quinnipiac began asking the question in March.

1 Like

I’ve seen some excerpts of her tax plan. They are pretty bad, in my opinion.

Former VP Biden and VP Pence are from different political perspectives, yet they have something in common.

Vice President Pence.
“It does all go back to that day. It was Inauguration Day just a few short weeks ago. People ask me what I was thinking about surrounded by my wife and my children, our beautiful new daughter-in-law. My mother was just there, a few seats behind the President. I just kept thinking of that day in April in 1923. That was the day when Richard Michael Cawley stepped off the boat on Ellis Island. He was in his early 20s when he steamed into Upper New York Bay aboard the Andania, the ship that carried him here,"

“I can’t imagine what the sight of the Statue of Liberty meant to him that day, holding aloft the torch of freedom. My grandfather went home to be with the Lord when it was in about my 26th year. But we were very close. He said I was the only Irishman born among the four boys in our family. Not sure yet what that meant. But I was flattered by it,”

Vice President Biden.

I’m going back to Ireland – the country from which my ancestors hailed, and a country whose independence the Easter Rising set in motion, 100 years ago this year. It is my first dedicated trip to this nation as Vice President – during which I’ll meet with the country’s leaders, discuss issues of trade, economic recovery, migration and refugee policy, and other national security challenges, and celebrate our shared heritage. Our shared values of tolerance. Diversity. Inclusiveness.

And it’s a trip I’m so deeply grateful to be taking alongside my children and grandchildren…

…Over the course of my life, I’ve been a lot of places. I’ve traveled all around the world – more than a million miles on Air Force Two alone. I’ve been honored to have held a lot of titles. But I have always been and will always be the son of Kitty Finnegan. The grandson of Geraldine Finnegan from St. Paul’s Parish in Scranton; a proud descendant of the Finnegans of Ireland’s County Louth. The great-grandson of a man named Edward Francis Blewitt, whose roots stem from Ballina, a small town in Ireland’s County Mayo – sister city to my hometown in Scranton, Pennsylvania. An engineer with a poet’s heart. Months after my mother passed away, I found an old box of his poems in my attic.

In his poetry, my great-grandfather spoke of both continents, and how his heart and his soul drew from the old and the new. And most of all, he was proud. He was proud of his ancestors. He was proud of his blood. He was proud of his city. He was proud of his state, his country. But most of all – he was proud of his family.

The VP finished
.And that is America: This notion that home is where your character is etched. As Americans, we all hail from many homes. Somewhere along the line, someone in our lineage arrived on our shores, filled with hope. We are blessed to experience that simultaneous pride in where we’ve found ourselves, while never forgetting our roots.

Just thought I’d share two Vice Presidents’ words.

In closing Vice President Pence.

“The truth is that whatever honors I will receive over the course of my service as Vice President, and to receive an honor in the name of the Irish people and my Irish heritage will count as chief among them. Because all that I am and all that I will ever be and all the service that I will ever render is owing to my Irish heritage. And I will summon what is the best of it as I serve the people of this country with the faith, with the determination, with the cheerfulness, the humility, and the humor that is characteristic of the great people of the Emerald Isle.”

You see, the reality is that this sentiment goes both ways, so imagery that denigrates America or it’s politicians, regardless of party, will never get a ‘like’ from me :slight_smile:

Democrats set sights on taking down the Stock Market just as they did in 1992 and 2008

Fascinating @Dennis3450 - what mechanism would they use to do that ? direct intervention or just “talking it down” with Propaganda ?

1 Like

Propaganda seems to be their new weapon of mass destruction as they own 90% of the media plus Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Things don’t need to be bad, you just have to convince enough people that their life is sh-t and it is all the Orange Man’s fault

1 Like

cartoon - impeachment - 9

2 Likes

Link, as requested:
http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2019/september/30/impeachment-or-cia-coup/

1 Like

Campaign 2020

cartoon - campaign 2020 - 8

cartoon - campaign 2020 - 9

1 Like

Trying to reason with a donkey

cartoon - impeachment - 13

1 Like