Political Opinion

Something else you’re the expert on…or should that be “expert”?

So are you Saying President Trump should not have banned Travel from China way back on Februay 1st and are you also saying that the President should had followed the actions of Italy and Spain.

Would you also blame the President for the Governor of Louisiana allowing Madi Gra to continue on February 25th

I would not be asking these questions but you have given not one example of something the President did wrong, and judging someones actions from February based on what you now know here in April is hardly fair

Sorry but you do show classic TDS

No Dennis I’m not, in fact that is probably the one thing he got right.
What I’m alluding to is that he should never have disbanded the pandemic response team and should have heeded the intelligence agency reports. Also, by playing down the significance of the pandemic, saying it would be over in a short time, that he had it under control, etc, sent the wrong message to the public at a time when they should have been preparing for or taking small steps like washing their hands that would possibly help slow the spread down without having to impose restrictions on them such as lockdowns, at least not in the early days.
He has also tried a few times to politicise the subject, much as Corbyn has tried in the UK, which is an unnecessary and unhelpful distraction.

The blokes a liability and a disgrace.

1 Like

Interesting indictment - perhaps you’d like to explain and give some evidence to demonstrate the rationality of your two points ?

The Wuhan Bat Virus

cartoon - virus - 37

cartoon - virus - 47

cartoon - virus - 46

cartoon - virus - 33

cartoon - virus - 35

cartoon - virus - 49

2 Likes

TDS is all the rationality any of these people seem to need

Just, Wow… She has an acute case of TDS… and a shocking dose of tone deafness…

But don’t worry… It has been confirmed, Hillary tested negative for the Presidency…

3 Likes

Biden for President ? — yeah, right.

cartoon - Biden - 28

cartoon - Biden - 29

Stay in the attic, Joe. And keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Do they have a cartoon yet with the donkeys saying “Make room for Cuomo”?

Cuomo is part of the dirty corrupt political establishment that the American people rejected in 2016

The real headline should be " US leads the world in the number of people tested for Coronavirus.

1 Like

Tried googling that but not much info

As a matter of fact, Handelsman has just what you’re looking for :rofl:

cartoon - campaign 2020 - 21

EDIT:

Here’s an article in Newsmax by Republican strategist D!ck Morris —

1 Like

Should be fun to see this play out.

Democrat establishment picks a man with advance dementia as their choice for president, and now some of that establishment want to replace dementia man with the Governor with more COVID19 deaths then any other state, including China. You just can’t make this stuff up

I often muse why we humans give respect to something that is evil.

John Wayne referred to cancer as a big c

The most recent virus gets the same respect - we all do it - it’s capitalized throughout the internet.

I have to keep reminding myself that what is the enemy of humankind deserves no respect.

Just a thought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Democrats having buyer remorse over Biden and now want to replace him with Governor Cuomo might be better off looking west for their Biden replacement

1 Like

How is Boris doing? Heard he was in the ICU.

So far so good - still in ICU but not on ventilator which is positive.

He is very much Positive Mental Attitude which is a help - also NHS very professional - as indeed all health care workers world wide.

2 Likes