Political Opinion

You missedthe burden of @Dennis3450 question - deliberately one suspects

Not missed, ignored.
2 reasons;

1. My name isn’t Mark
  2. It’s a very broad question, Dennis needs to be more specific

As I said

Go on - have a go - It’s YOUR opinion - or we can wait until tomorrow if you have to go and ask your teacher :wink:

1 Like

Well Mark, what makes you think my name is Dennis just because it is part of my screen name

and why do you need specifics you have no problem segueing to President Trump on subjects that have nothing to do with him

Anyway, this whole conversation is silly seeing the state of the world

Tbh @Dennis3450 I think the “State of the world” is the way it is mainly BECAUSE - we as reasonabe people - just let the insane leftists get away with junk arguments - simply BECAUSE we are reasonable people - and THEY RELY on that plus junk arguments - to bore us into “Wandering off” - which THEY regard as Victory !

We’re "Old White Male Patriarchs " - mate - because WE understand the “Old Ways” of Objective truth, logical argument, and factual evidence - we assume everyone does !

THEY only see “Naratives, Stories, Pictures” - and their cockamamy teachers - genuinely teach them “Orange man Bad” - “Stalin Good” -

We actually owe it to our genes to fight back with the tools we instinctively know -

_ But it is hugely important too that WE learn their deranged thought processes and expose the tools they use !

atb mate

1 Like

Well, Markaria, if you think it’s a “broad question”, just throw a “broad answer” at it.

How’s this for a broad answer —

cartoon - virus - 60

I think Steve Breen (cartoonist for the San Diego Union-Tribune) answered Dennis’ “broad question” completely. See how easy that was?

3 Likes

Not logical. The fact that there are beneficiaries from global events does not prove that those beneficiaries planned and orqanised such events.

I seem to remember someone by the name of Donald J Trump did just that, and won 30 states, and the intellectual midgets went on a 3 year mission to impeach the man, first with fake Russiagate then a phone call. I am hopeful Jordan Peterson runs for PM of Canada and Dave Rubin has talked about running for office, things are just getting started so watch out a refreshing new political wake is coming,

There is almost nothing between left-wing and right-wing authoritarianism. These are lazy short-cuts used by identity politicians and historians.

But there is a difference between democracies and dictatorships. Regardless of whether they were left-wing or right-wing (by your analysis, not mine), was there ever a democracy that voted to become a dictatorship? And how did that turn out?

Sorry, I thought we were using the same standards used to accuse Russia of rigging the 2016 US Presidential race

No.
You were suggesting that the coronavirus pandemic was a benefit to China and speculating that the whole episode was planned. Its too soon to see how the pandemic affects China and the rest of the world but there’s certainly no evidence of deliberate intent to infect the global population with a deadly virus.

The evidence actually suggests that viral pandemics are increasingly common due to unintentional general human impacts on the animal world - Ebola, SARS, MERS, Swine flu, Avian flu, Zika. And others.

Surprise, surprise, a Trump tweet I agree with
Screenshot_2020-05-29-07-53-07-1

Going back to Dennis3450 and the WHO, not an organisation Ive ever really taken any notice of or paid much attention to. I would have expected them to play a prominent part in fighting Covid, but it seems nations are doing their own thing. Maybe, and this is only a guess, they are more proactive in 3rd-world countries helping to organise.

Aha - there lies the difference - Pres Trump never hid in the dark in his life - whether I agree with a person’s political viewpoint is irrelevant - but I’ll respect a person who stands up to be counted - win or lose :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hadn’t intended posting again this week, but saw this on another site and had to share

https://www.notthenoobs.com/index.php/topic,71.msg1142.html#msg1142

Enjoy your weekend

That Trump tweet has now been blocked!
His response will be interesting

Wow

2 Likes

Tucker nails it most nights.

2 Likes

Huge numbers of victims of these mega billionaires in charge of the Social media – must be preparing to seek legal advice on how to reclaim their losses incurred due to biased banning and shadow banning - Best wishes to all of them !

A shorter version for those in a hurry.

1 Like
1 Like

"Elderly gerbil that has forgotten it’s dentures tries to savage Rottweiller " :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like