Political Opinion

Are you really going to tell me with a straight face Clapper and Brennan have not been involved in a coup against the President of the United States for the last 3 1/2 years , I don’t understand where your head is

1 Like

Yes. Straight face.

In my opinion (okay Denny?) its 2 weeks to go, 2 weeks to President Joe

Hollywood sign-style Trump letters appear on side of California freeway for second time

Trump Sign in Los Angeles

2 Likes

I seem to remember the same poll numbers in Witch Hillary’s favor, did you just cut and past from 4 years ago

Then we have nothing more to talk about, have a good day sir

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Must Watch :point_down:t2:

Trump didn’t get my vote in 2016. He is in 2020. Here’s why.

2 Likes

Bombshell Statement: Biden Insider Claims He Was ‘Recipient of the Email’, Says He Witnessed Joe, Hunter Discussing Deals

Harris, prominent Democrats listed as ‘key contacts’ for Biden family business venture projects

List contained in this email :point_down:t2:

2 Likes

LAugh for 7 minutes solid ! - You deserve a little Levity ! - Especially when it’s all true !

1 Like

Ghislaine Maxwell Confirms Bill Clinton Was on Jeffrey Epstein’s Plane in Unsealed Documents

We have Ghislaine Maxwell’s unsealed deposition.

Download the Deposition from Scribd here … :point_down:t2:

https://www.scribd.com/document/481158762/Deposition#download&from_embed

2 Likes

Senator Kamala Harris and other prominent Democrats listed as ‘key contacts’ for Biden family business venture projects!!!

Biden family business partner VERIFIES Biden China money!

:astonished: May 20, 2017 text exchange obtained by #FoxNews - Tony Bobulinski is warned by business partner James Gilliar “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid”, which I’m told is a reference to Joe Biden.

“U need to stress to H[unter], does he want to be the reason or factor that blows up his dad’s campaign,” James Gilliar told Tony Bobulinski

Why did the FBI sit on Hunter’s laptop for over a year and allow the Democrats to impeach @realDonaldTrump for being 100% right about Joe Biden and his families corruption? :interrobang:

The FBI is so completely worthless that we have to rely on Judicial Watch, Project Veritas and Rudy Giuliani for justice in our Country.

Bannon: “It’s a hard drive. It’s got 25,000 emails. It’s got 20,000 images. It’s got sex tapes. It’s got 5 hours of audio…all your family.”

:loudspeaker: . Whoah. Lindsey Graham just voted to subpoena big tech execs live on TV.

[ Can’t wait for this to occur :bangbang: ]

It’s disgusting that a single cent of the American worker’s hard earned money goes to these liars & propagandists… #DefundNPR

2 Likes

In my opinion, people who can’t string together a coherent sentence shouldn’t be calling other people senile

1 Like

Link to download evidence document of Biden’s corrupt father and son and CCP corruption details.They use the national interest as a bargaining chip in their own collusion with the devil CCP.

The Chinese would like a word with Joe Biden…

New Best Campaign Ad. OMG Couldn’t stop laughing ! :rofl:

This WAS One of the Best Political Ads Ever Made — And It’s Bad News for Biden

[ But the one above beats it hands down :point_up_2:t2: ]

Now Corruption Story Is About Joe, Not Hunter

How long can the media blackout continue?

1 Like

UNANIMOUS: The Senate Judiciary Committee votes 12-0 on Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett. :heart:

1 Like

“Such big numbers, maybe the biggest numbers ever. Obama couldn’t get numbers this big, so big, some say the biggest. Nobody’s ever got bigger numbers than me”

1 Like

Wrong again. Sigh! :yawning_face:

MSM and Big Tech are liars and insidious abominations

All decision makers at these organizations should be incarcerated ASAP !

President Trump is bringing ex-Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski to the debate.

They can’t win even with all the rigging that MSM does for them :smiley:

Obama draws less crowds than Biden. The Game is Up !!!

1 Like

Prove it - this statement is defamatory and Libellous - and could involve Babypips in hugely expensive legal action - due to your pubication of defamatory statements as tho’ it was factual !