Political Opinion

ok hope i you make it :pray: :pray: :pray:

Who is John Galt ?

some boy on here told me to ask my father or that he was my father, help me out who is John Galt

@Dudebro

True, but no feeding at the trough which is what concerns me most with politicians

1 Like

An effort to restore the rule of lawā€™: GOP lawmakers file articles of impeachment against Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine over COVID-19 restrictions

Tell us about the judgement - not the allegation ! :roll_eyes:

@Markaria

Yes Barr did come out and say that - meanwhile if you view the open hearings in Michigan, Arizona and Pennsylvania you will know of countless witness coming forward, with sworn affadavits on penality of jail time.

The Whitehouse made quick rebuttal to Barrā€™s claim and not one of probably a thousand witnesses has ever been interviewed by the DOJ.

Im assuming Barr is either asleep at the wheel or complicit with the fraud - Iā€™m hoping the former because itā€™s too early in Thailand to put on my tin foil hat

1 Like

Iā€™d like to think that Barr is a decent attorney. So I would say that he has found no evidence of fraud but that doesnā€™t mean that fraud did not take place.

Cheers

Blackduck

Funny how Barr was able to make this determination in just a couple of weeks, But it took Mueller two years and millions of dollars to determine russiagate was a hoax

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been asking my left wing ā€˜Trump is the greatest threat to mankindā€™ friends to watch the hearings - after doing so more than one of them said everyone was lying or paid by Trump.

Itā€™s beyond me how some people think

2 Likes

They donā€™t.

Cheers

Blackduck

So who exactly owns America??

Cheers
Blackduck

1 Like

this is not the place to go deep into it, :pray:

Well No!! If you make a statement then back that statement up with facts.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

yeah i get what your saying, maybe i should of left that off of a public forum,

some things are not meant to be on a public forum so i deleted my post

EDIT: you should know the group of men who control america, american presidents always caters to them. your figure it out one day, i hope

Only one solution , its the remigration ! :airplane: :wave: :raising_hand_man:

have fun :v: :wave: :clap:

It is called Trump Derangement Syndrome, it is real some on this forum have it. It is like the Two Minutes of Hate from 1984 but it continues 24/7. Trying to talk logic to anyone who has it is like trying to talk to those screaming monkeys from 2001 Space Odyssey. Now watch those with TDS attack me for this post

1 Like

Can someone tell me just what does the Democrat Party stand for, I cannot think of one thing.

Law and order - no
Personal Responsibility- no
US Constitution- no
Peace- No No No
Affordable healthcare- BIG NO
God- Absolutely No

This is not about Trump or the Republican Party, so if you canā€™t answer without making it about Trump then keep you TDS to yourself

For everyone else please tell me what the Democrat Party stands for

1 Like

rising tax bro :face_with_monocle:
regularise millions of illegal immigrants instantly bro :face_with_monocle:
implementation of communism through infinite stimulus check and pamp the market infinitely bro :face_with_monocle:
permit transgender monsters to choose their sex on the national ID bro :face_with_monocle:

1 Like