Possible imposibility?

Don’t worry, we are sending Dennis Rodman to negotiate!

Any spot in the world with internet access will be good enough… Yeah and keep cheerleading urself in the first months coz they are the hardest because you still don’t know what method to use exactly.
If I wasn’t hitched already I’d go to Cambodia to check whats good…Plenty of pretty girls running about, rite?!

Yeah tons of girls traditions are a bit ummm odd but yeah theres a lot of women beautiful women. My wife has a lot of single friends. also a very dangerous country politically unstable and well just a rough spot. and as far as keeping the motivation up Im sure I can do it just had a horrible day when I started this thread. if anyone is interested in talking shop hit me up in ym.

That statement is wrong, I do understand your frustration with some extraordinary claims presented here on BP, however in my opinion that statement is at least as illogical as they come.

The guy will need more capital than he currently has, he wont need 50k.

Do you think for one second that all the best traders in the world started with that amount ?

If you have the drive, passion and talent for it then it can be done.

Cheers.

Thanks a MILLION

You could make a nice living and still have room for compounding with as much as just 10 to 12k in your account. I know. I’ve done it.

It all depends on not only your trading abilities, but your practicality, and frugality;)

Most of these yahoos don’t have a clue as to what they are talking about. Nor could they trade their way out of a paper bag.

Keep a good outlook on things, and just be sure to disregard 90 to 95% of what you read.

See a correlation there? :smiley:

Yep… Something is a little different between trading $0.10 pips, and even just a standard lot using $10.00 pips isn’t it?

I know Every time I adjust things due to compounding it STILL plays with my head, even though I know risk is all the same. I’m often guilty of not increasing lot sizes to the point necessary to keep my compounding up at the same level just because the new numbers throw me every time.

It’s all just a numbers game.

10% is an excellent amount to earn in a month. From a 10k account thats $1000 to live on per month and compound. Dunno what cardboard box you are living in when you say thats plenty.

yep starting to see a pattern… what it comes down to is stay focused stick to what you know make good choices and build what you have… $10 or $500 its the same game you’re still taking what you have and literally growing it from nothing to something. $10k can vanish in the blink of an eye just like $500 could so fact is pay attention use what you know.

Once I get my EA coded correctly, it totally takes out the mental preparation problems… My system works, its just my mind wonders… Take into account I have a 4 month old baby I have been looking after since birth, EVERYDAY ( 6am-4pm), AND, get up EVERY NIGHT for night feedings… Its not easy to say the least… ANd, Im just turning in for the night… Got to have the passion and desire to succeed in this business…

O, and Yeah, I am “turning a corner”, and Me and a few others here will make traders heads spin when the dealing is done…

There are 4 traders on this forum that I feel have the desire to not be rich, but be freakin stinkin wealthy…

Haters will hate… I will explain it all in my book…

Who are the four traders?

So… What do you not sure how to react to that… What do you define as motivated Money? Writing a book sounds cool. should share. Right now i’m focused on consistency and honing my methods. Wealthy is a great idea but to me it means more than money… right now I would be happy with having enough. and from there I know how to get to where i want to be in life. Guess this stuff brings out the philosophy of life huh?

10% is excellent for a hedge fund with millions in capital…50 to 100 is excellent in our case…

[QUOTE=“konan;493156”]

10% is excellent for a hedge fund with millions in capital…50 to 100 is excellent in our case…[/QUOTE]

Lol show me a hedge fund getting 120% annual returns…

What’s Soros doing?

We’ll carve their faces on a mountain

[QUOTE=“konan;493183”]

What’s Soros doing?[/QUOTE]

So show me his hedge funds annual performance…

Show yourself…You see a question mark there after the comment…Means I’m asking , not telling.

[QUOTE=“konan;493189”]

Show yourself…You see a question mark there after the comment…Means I’m asking , not telling.[/QUOTE]

So you responded to my request with a request of your own? Rude…

Since you are so lazy… His hedgedund has averaged 20% per year since 1969. So not even close.

“”“Soros went off on his own in 1973, founding the hedge fund company of Soros Fund Management, which eventually evolved into the well-known and respected Quantum Fund. For almost two decades, he ran this aggressive and successful hedge fund, reportedly racking up returns in excess of 30% per year and, on two occasions, posting annual returns of more than 100%.”""

Even my arguments out of ignorance are better than your “informed opinions”. That’s because I’m smarter than you…Quit arguing with me!
Relax