Post Your Indicators/Strategy Here - I will Code EA for You!

Hi,

Let me check and update soon…

Hello sheriffonline

You are doing really good job.

I am creating one grid strategy.I need ea which manage my first trade which is open manually by me.

Please make Semi grid ea to manage manual trade as below conditions and parameters.

Pips step = 30 (pips)
Lotsize = 0.01
Multiplier = 1.5
Max trades = 5
Use trailing = TRUE/FALSE
Trailstart = 9 (pips)
Trail stop = 3 (pips)
Use SL = true/false
Stop loss = 200 (pips)
Use group SL = TRUE/FALSE
Group Stoploss = 200 (pips) [Same SL FOR ALL TRADES]
Tp in money = 3 (in $)
Auto profit = TRUE/FALSE
(Aouto profit =Tp in money=AccountEquity()/100*Tp factor)
Tp factor = 2

EA will perform after open first trade which is open manually so you can use magic number 0 , so ea can identify our first trade.

I love grid strategy and I know there are lots of grid ea available in market,but all are crap because major grid ea has very poor entry condition.But If we manage few things manually like good entry logic,trend based entry,finding over bought oversold levels, support resistance and no trades during news than we can earn stable profit from forex.That is the reason i want Semi grid ea which perform only after our first manual trade,so we can control our trades on good way.

Please create this expert.This will be very help full for all of us.

Thanks.

Hi, I want to code an EA based on the Candle Length indicator by Hanover on Forex Factory. This indicator measure the length of a candle in pips. I have found the Candle length very helpful, and I want to create an EA based on this indicator, that trades on opposite signals. For example if the candle go low 20 pips, the EA will buy; and if the candle go high 20 pips, the EA will sell.

Values example

Magic Number: 1
Lots: 1
Candle Body Only: true (true or false)
Alert Pips High: 20.0
Alert Pips Low: 20.0
Alert Candle: 0
Take Profit: 2 (in pips)
Stop Loss: 0 (in pips)
Chart Alert: false (true or false)
Trade on Friday: true (true or false)

This is the post of the indicator from Forex Factory:
/showthread.php?p=5955040#post5955040

I have put the link of the post, because when I try to upload files, he says to me invalid file

Hello sheriffonline.

Did you ever make an EA for Red Light Green Light? Babypips rated it as one of the top three systems for 2012.

Thanks.

thanks sheriffonline

hello sherif
could u plz make bbands stop indicator into an ea that uses all timeframes especially one minute and five minute

length: 20
deviation:2
money risk: 1

thank u very much

Give me more details…

ok i’ll do that

after 3 posts

hello sherif
thank u for ur quick response
this is the indicator
http://www.lifesdream.org/mt4/free/bbands_stop/BBands%20Stop.mq4

and this is the ea but it is designed to work on 30m and 1h timeframes only and i want it to work on one minute and 5 minutes

http://www.lifesdream.org/mt4/free/bbands_stop/BBands%20Stop%20EA.mq4

thank u very much

Hey Sherriff,

Just new here but wanting some help with an indicator, don’t think it should be too difficult

So basically it’s a trend indicator/trailing stop BUT it doesn’t retrace unless price closes on the other side of it. Essentially it’s just a 3 day trailing stop with some slightly different rules ao that it can’t retrace, it’s either heading one way or the other.

So rules are -

In an uptrend

[ol]
[li]Count the highest CLOSING PRICE as day one
[/li][li]Then take the LOWEST LOW of Day One and the next two days back UNLESS a day is an inside bar then go back an extra day.
[/li][li]This does not retrace, it simply reverses to downtrend rules if price closes below this trailing stop
[/li][/ol]

In a downtrend (simply reverse the rules)

[ol]
[li]Count the lowest CLOSING PRICE as day one
[/li][li]Then take the HIGHEST HIGH of day one and the next two days back UNLESS a day is an inside bar then go back an extra day.
[/li][li]This does not retrace, it simply reverses to uptrend rules if price closes above this trailing stop.
[/li][/ol]

Should look like this …

Would be stoked if you could help!

Hi Sheriffonline, did you check this out? I hope you have time to look at this soon.

hello sherif

i’m waiting for you

Mr. Sherif I’ve found the expert I asked you for

thank you

good bye

Hi,

Good luck. meanwhile i have done the EA for your indicatoryou sent. due to busy time i forgot to post here.

anyway you found some expert. its nice to hear. good luck to you.

Good luck to you too

thank you

Hi sheriff,
thanks for your work and your thread, can you make this volume indicator please ?
i trade VSA and need to be alerted when Volume bar is certain size.

I need to have these options,

1. bigger then my value ( lets say if volume bar is bigger than 1000 then painted orange)
    2.smaller then my value ( lets say if volume bar is smaller than 500 painted purple)
    Also i need to put values manually according to what i see the volume for the day is.
    3.paint volume bar which is smaller then previous two red.
    Also if it could paint the candle above these bars blue.
    I only need it on 5m 15m and 1hr timeframe, but if it works on all thats fine.
    Let me know
    Thank you very much

sherifonline, can you code based on price action? I have been studying and using this method and i know it’s profitable just probably not with very high percentage.

so the technique is based on price action confirmed with repainting indicators which is zigzag and 3 level semafors

so to sell:

1. Zigzag and semafor has to be on top (max. 1-3 candles before OP, so if it’s been 4th candle, we dont enter)
  2. it has to fail on pivot or mid pivot lines (i can provide you the pivot indicator) - fail on pivot means it breaks the pivot line but close below it
  3. pin bar, inside bar, or outside bar happens

If you can’t code based on PA, then replace the number 3 above with these 2 additional rules:
3. heiken ashi has to change color
4. stohastic crossing down and it must be above 50 when it cross

to buy it’s the otherwise.

1. zigzag and semafor has to be on bottom 1-3 candles before we open
  2. has to fail on pivot or mid pivot
  3. 3 price pattern above happens or heiken ashi change color
  4. stohastic crossing up and when it cross it must be below 50

stohastic setting default.

SL at high swing/low swing. TP 1:1

also, it should follow trend on bigger timeframe. I have channel break price and sonic channel indicator for easier coding of this.

do you think it’s possible? Please let me know. THanks!

Even if you can’t code based on PA and trend it’s OK. I’m sure this method would still work. i also have another technique in mind (the one that i previously used but it blew my account because i didnt use proper MM). Im sure that one also works in long run. But one step at a time. I need the above technique to be coded first :slight_smile:

Btw, timeframe should be both H1 and M15

Sheriffonline please create this ea for me.

place a Sell Limit order and a Buy Stop order at the

High of the previous day and a Buy Limit Order and Sell Stop Order at the Low of the previous day

TP 40 pips
SL 30 pips
Trailing stop 10pips

all orders can be open at the same time, even if yesterdays orders are still open allow the next orders to get triggered.
thanks in advance