Practicing on demo account trading

I’m new to the Forex market… I’m a swing trader when practicing in a demo …should I use a daily chart for practice …
Or I can use other time frame?

hi my name is paulo i am also a beginner in forex more it depends if you are going to do day trade scalper the time graph is on top of what you are going to do i don’t know if i helped more and this

This may help

1 Like

If you find a simple and objective strategy and are able to trade it with consistent profits on daily charts, you might try going to a shorter time-frame. Or you may find you don’t need to.

agree with this viewpoint !

Do you mean just using shorter timeframe for trade execution, or using them for signal analysis

I think my point is to become a good trader on the daily charts first.

1 Like

How long do i trade with an Demo account before i go live and should i use a daily chart for practice or use other time frame?

Daily charts are great for starting and learning the mechanics of TA and of risk management etc.

If you’re not yet consistently profitable on demo, keep training, practising and learning on demo.

As for me, now it’s generally not worth working on the main account without having worked before on the demo. I myself work with ExpertOption, before starting work on the main account I worked on a demo for quite some time.