Precision & apology!

Let him show you his account snapshot (demo or real). I wonder if he is a man of his words!

It is easy to talk, but much difficult to walk the talk. I showed everyone snapshots of my real account, last week. They called it fake! Ok, let him show us a fake account in real-time!

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

yoU POINTED ME TO THAT moving average thread BUT forgot to add that it said EURUSD must fall in order to KEEP THE MA DOWN!
You are a partial soul!

Just for the record.

This other nick is also you. Confessed by yourself now!

BUCKSCODER, what are you talking about?
Did you visit tHE thread to discuss forex trading or attack me?
I welcome discussions concerning market directions and nothing else!!!

I have a job, good-one and I don’t have to time to visit a forum and open 1,000 accounts; for what?
DONE WITH YOU!

I like BP because I learned forex trading here! This is the ONLY forex website where I post articles relating to forex-trading!
I AM NOT YOU! FIND YOUR LEVEL!

I talk about that I responded to the nick of [B]Actuary[/B] (which is your day job if I look at your profile) and you responded to my response to that post with this sentence:

[I]I haven’t forced you to respond to my post[/I]

If I respond to Actuary and you ask me to not anymore respond to your post, then it is obvious, that Actuary and you are the same person.

Beware newbies…all the threads started by this guy come without any analysis… NEVER TRUST ACCOUNT STATEMENTS…

Guys, this doesn’t need to get heated. This is supposed to be a place of sharing knowledge.

The only knowledge shared I can see here is definitely [B]not[/B] from the OP!

He claims bold and highly suspect roi. He claims with 99.5% a losing trade is a winner (while he deleted that 99.5% probability statement from himself now). He draws some crazy pictures which makes no sense. He shifts to tell something for real about his gambling to a later time.

If that is knowledge to you, then good luck! You will need it desperately!

NO, I AM not the one! Sorry.

I think responding to posts is not a good thing here!
It is just wrong especially, when it has nothing to do with market directions!

Buckcoder, you seem very bitter. I asked you for your input/knowledge and all you could say was ‘Obviously’.

Boss, it is one thing: pointing to a chart and saying, “price is going down” and another thing implementing your ideas in real-time.

Account statements mean a lot: They are a true reflection of your trading mind, strategy and success!
Look, this is the challenge:
OPEN A DEMO ACCOUNT, SEND ME THE INFORMATION AND I WILL TRADE IT FOR ONE WEEK!
AT THE END: CHECK THE RESULTS. MAKE SURE IT IS MT4/MT5!

Ok, I tell you something. If others fall for your bs, then I let them. Their due diligence should keep them away from you. I can just hope that the mods take their job serious enough to keep the crazy guys away. Good luck with your 99.5% winners!

Regarding my statements. I do not use bold ones like you do. So, I need not to come up with proof of anything. My roi is that of industry average and all of my systems are compiled for that goal. I do not believe in the easter bunny anymore, ya know?

OK, NOW GO BACK TO BED!
Or if you have something interesting to say/post concerning the complexity of the forex-world, let us know!

The way you use the word “BS” repeatedly, shows a lot!!!

I take you apology for granted. Not your precision, though. :18:

I understand that you are either very very certain about your own trades OR you are just a lousy troll. But seriously, how can you not see the irony in my post.
I just did what you did. Pretend that i have an unfailable algorithm and paint random stuff into a chart predicting that this is going to happen anyway.

And if you would be seriously making profit with EVERY trade (which ist just not possible), you would be the richest person on the planet right now and probably be buying google or apple or both of them instead of posting into this forum.

Then, you are a VERY BIG LIAR!!! I believed your picture because my pictures are real!
I don’t post fake pictures! I expect to see real pictures, not fake ones!

Then DON’T POST account statements without backing it with a LIVE CALL… UNLESS you only want to lure newbies into a scam…