Price action, bah, what a kotzup!

Can somebody please send me a system that does not work because I would like to trade against those signals?

2 Likes

Lol; my strategy works sometimes and sometimes not. So, till now you want my trading style?

Ha ha Brother! Yeah we could make a fortune!

Then follow your own trading system! Hope you understand what I mean actually!

Yes I do, but then I will have a tax problem!:grin:

Very funny post, made me chuckle here.

Actually, if you have a look at the “sentiment indicators” that people like Oanda or DailyFX have on their websites you can see the percentage of their clients who are long or short on major pairs, indices, some commodities etc. Assuming that the majority of private retail traders are losing money its a pretty good bet to do the opposite of what they’re doing.

3 Likes

We are halfway there to get rich Tommor! I will let you know when I order my Cadillac with pink champagne and 3 topless girls!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

There are far worse outlooks than that doing the rounds out there.
If they’re detailed & current, that type of information can certainly be put to good use in certain situations for sure.

By the way, I am not hopeless! I am working hard to improve the success ratio of my strategy and I am hopeful about my success! Thank you.

Just my opinion, but one of the biggest turning points for me was when I stopped worrying about winning%.

It opened my eyes to a new way of thinking about trading and new strategies

1 Like

That’s a matter of opinion, old boy.

1 Like

Absolutely, Tommor, you gave me a lot to think about, will respond soon.

Ok cool, I have found a system that does not work! When the stochastics cross, take the opposite trade! I am sure one of the whizzkidz here will test this and correct me?

Well at least you found it rather than bought it.

1 Like