Price Action, Candlesticks, and the Story They Tell

May well come off but seems a risky trade to me…wicks don’t seem significant enough.Too much like standing in front of an oncoming train as they say, but could come off so best of luck joelet.
Just had a second look and l like the level more its just l would prefer a better PA trigger from the level.

Michael I totally agree I like the level more aswell… It is risky trade so I will keep a very close eye on it…
Time will yell

Thank you, Jason. I have had some things come up this week that are requiring me to be away from the platform for a while, but as soon as I can, I will be practicing this outstanding and helpful info you have given me! As far as the trailing stop goes, I have known about this, but the problem is I want to set my stop much further away than 20 pips. When the trade goes in my favor, stop moves to break even and half my position is sold. Example: I go long gbp/usd at 1.55, set stop at 1.54 and take profit at 1.57. The trade moves in my favor 20 pips at 1.5520. My stop automatically moves to 1.55 and half my position is sold, leaving no risk on the table. Is there a way to program this? Thank you again for all your help!

hi dnb,

price is in between moving average in gbp/aud ,is this a vaild trade

hi dnb,

price is in between moving average in gbp/aud ,is this a vaild trade

Hey vasude,

I am not sure what you’re looking at there, I don’t see any trade signal and the daily candle hasn’t closed yet.

i am not telling about todays one ya,i draw red line after friday close,but price is in between moving average.

Oh right,

Yes that was a valid trade, the trend was up and that candle closed very strong right off the mean value area, bull momentum confirmed by the break of the highs. Did you take that one?

i am not sure about that trade price is in between ma ,so i raised the question.trade not took ya.

None of the candles could close under the 20 ema, the actual signal candle broke the lows of the previous candle, my guess would be that was an Asian session failed break, then with such a strong close in an obvious uptrend well yeah that’s not a bad signal.

Any of you other guys in any trades at the moment, who took that AUDUSD short? I didn’t pull the trigger now I suffer everytime I pull up that chart lol.

Looks like AUDUSD is rejecting the support level at 1.041, have to wait to see how the daily closes, there may be a long signal there by the end of the session.

haha same situation here. I didn’t pull the trigger due to market trend. I’d have entered at 50% retr. to have a proper RR ratio till the mean value as tp, but didnt get triggered, and didn’t take break of low for this reason.

As you said tho we are now at swing point+mean value, i’m also seeking long here.

Happy to see i’m on the right way of thinking :]

^ Yes well all we need now is a good Price Action signal to back it, just have to wait to see how the daily closes that’s going to be the game changer here. There is a small h4 rejection candle but not worth buying into this down movement, need something much more convincing.

and what do you think of usdchf? yesterday IB + today is most liekly going to form a rejection bar, and we are a bit far from emas… still is countertrend once again xD

I don’t like it, it just seems like too much of a risk. An Inside bar is not something that you want to use to try and pick tops and bottoms, again need something more convincing to back buying into such a weak market like that one. It’s also sitting on support which you can see if you zoom out a bit, nothing really strong enough has formed at that level yet, which you really need for counter trend trades. Like the AUDUSD signal it was in your face obvious.

Yes I totally agree… happy once again Im thinkign in the right way haha

Cry

I shorted the AUD/USD at 1.0525 and took profit at 1.0425 almost the session low. Only just over a 1:1 risk reward but i wasnt expecting a high return on a counter trend movement.

Yeah I’m out now dnb… Took a bit of profit at start then out at r 1.5… Shame u didn’t pull the trigger

Looks like this trade is doing well… Heading south and about 50 pips in profit…

Hey team anyone looking to go long on aus usd… 2 daily pin bars bouncing off ema’s and horizontal support…

EURUSD looks a possible trade but this looks better l think. double doji at the 10 in a strong downtrend.It can be a tricky pair to trade but its low risk with set up.

Thoughts pls.