Price Action, Candlesticks, and the Story They Tell

I got out of NZDUSD at break even this session.

Anybody watching EURAUD, there is a decent setup going on there.

In Europe is easy to avoid Asian session, everybody sleeping in those time, we start at 8 CET were GB start to trade. :24:

Dnb I took that trade last nightā€¦ Down a few pips ā€¦ Stop loss under that pinbar tp2:1ā€¦
I did note the weekly has a bearish pinbar and it worked out the sl is just under that.

Sorry guys canā€™t show the weekly on iPad

It looks like the market has dropped into consolidation across the board. I donā€™t follow the fundamentals too much, is there some big announcement or meeting that the market is waiting for. After lengthy periods of consolidation like there there is usually a decent breakout. Iā€™ve pull out of EURAUD because there has been no sign of bullish follow through on that signal. I am sitting on the sidelines for now untill something presents itself.

l got stopped out on the NZDUSD because although l thought about bailing the pair posted a weekly IB , a ā€œhigh and tight flagā€ formation, and l thought it may continue up.
Also, just got out of the EURAUD, a few pips up, as it has lost momentum and l think it may make a false break down first before it attempts to go up again; if it does attempt to go up that is. Having said that, watch it fly now lā€™m out!!
So, watching and waiting too.

Anybody on GBPUSD?

I am watching it Jinz,

I might consider a short if price breaks lower, thats a nice weekly level itā€™s consolidating under, there is also 2 bearish rejection candles there now so there could be a potential down move brewing here.

Dnb some previous references to the Asian break but could not find it in your courseā€¦ Have I just missed something.

Thanks

Itā€™s simple joelet,

If there is a price breakout during the early Asian session, itā€™s unwise to jump on bored. It is best to wait closer to the London hours before taking any breakouts ( the high or low of the signal being breached ).

Iā€™m short @1.6183 SL 1.6209

I am short also, good work Jinz. I havenā€™t been paying too much attention to the charts so thanks for pointing that one out!

Iā€™m going long here at support. And it looks like the end of wave (correction) D

hi guys,
i have been following this thread using mini lots the last 2 month. now I will start trading this pa setups with the correct size, so i wanted to thank you all for your contributions!

Iā€™m in this one too, it seems that there is a support holding, for nowā€¦

waiting for the close of this pin bar below the open price to short usdpln.
I know that exotics are usually ignored, but i have found them reliable on daily chartsā€¦
what do you think?

l looked at this one too PFCJ but l am holding back. Its already broken down out of the channel on my NY Close charts and more importantly l donā€™t like the downward momentum, its strong and the angle of descent is sharp and the Pbar is small (on my chart)and therefore not very powerful. For me it would have been playable like previous small pins in the channel if the angle of descent had eased off to show a slowing of selling. Also, by the by, there is so much trouble going on in Spain and Greeece things look very unsettled again for the Euro. The Ā£ may perform better as it may be seen as a relative ā€œsafe havenā€. Obviously, l am open to being completely wrong!

Thanks for your view Michael Ji.

I just pay attention to the technicals and not the fundamentals, so i hope iā€™m not wrong because iā€™m in that trade :).

Cheers

Me too, but its just that these are very strange days in the FX world with whats going on with the Euro.
Best of luck with the trade!

Ahh yep thanks dnb

bull signal in nzdusd,nzdjpy guys took trade in these pair

I bought EUR/USD at the market when i woke up. It has broken the high of yesterdays outside bar and is moving up through early London session.

A big draw down to eu friends. Whats the matter?