Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups

Exited with +110 pips on both trades. PA indicating down. It is better to get out. **** happens on Fridays

Pointing up at the moment. Looking for short TF to get a better signal

Took short trades yesterday and locked in near 80+ pips. Pointing further down to 1.288X area. Lets see

Remember We Have NFP today. This will give a clear direction to trade until end of this month. Be safe and trade with a tght stop loss. Good luck

Missed a good short opportunity yesterday and EG pointing further down. May enter a short trade with the broken of 0.804X area.

Covered all shorts with more than 180+ pips on EU trade.

EUR rejected at 200 EMA and also support level at 1.288X area. May be we can see continuation of uptrend above 1.313X area. Lets see

GU also rejected at 200 EMA. Small short position running from above. Getting closer to take my stop loss. Lets see.

End of a good trade week. Looking to track few entries on next week. Have a nice weekend.

EU still bearish at the moment. Waiting for a clear signal

With the NFP, pair gave quick rise to 1707 area which is the immediate ressitance level. But the pair still trading below 200 EMA and may continue down trend till next major support level up to 1672 area. However to the upside we can go high as 1752. Lets see

Chart Updates

Reversal at fibo 23.6 ( 0.9324 ) Or continuation up to 0.9509 ? :31:

Chart Updates for UCF

I am planning to give some extra thoughts and ideas about the markets, trading setups on a daily basis. So I would like to move this thread to FOREX TOWN FORUM to get more attention from the members here. Please follow below link to my new thread. See you around.

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/49466-price-action-fibos-pivots-s-r-trading-setups-continue-here.html