Price Action Secret

Thanks for that post John.

Hello
Could you please stop offering my own work for free ??
this is not your work and you have no right to offer it otherwise i will report you to the admin
thanks

Hello , iam the one who is selling it on insta
iam the author of the ebook and i have my copy rights , you either stop giving it for free or i will report it .this is not honest from your part
thanks

send me please candlestick bible…

Please refer to the post above.

This is copyrighted material.

I’ve been stopped giving it out, but I wasn’t aware that you were the “original” author. I’m very sorry about that, I really thought the person on IG was using someone else’s book to sell to people. I was given the book for free from my mentor, and I should have just kept it to myself. It was a huge help to me, and I just wanted to help others out also. My apologies again. I won’t be sending it to anyone else

Thanks mate for this link; let me check! I’ll update you very soon.

Hello mate, I am also interested! Can you please send me? Thanks in advance.

Here. Let me help.

If you don’t mind could you send me the pdf as well i have no clue how to private message on here.

Hello!

Is it possible that you could send me a copy? I’m new to trading so this would be a huge help!

Thanks so much!

From prior posts

Price action is king for sure. But keep it simple. Support, resistance, basic chart patterns,Average Daily Range, correct interpretation of trend, sentiment and volatility.
I ask myself every time I trade “where is the conviction”??? The markets do nothing 80% of the time and then there is conviction 20% of the time. Learn to read the conviction.
BTW there are no secrets in forex. Don’t fall for that one!!

1 Like

Hello all,

As previously mentioned, the Candlestick Trading Bible is a copyrighted and paid material. Please don’t ask members to send you a copy.

Further posts asking for a copy will be deleted.

Thanks for your understanding.

Jess

1 Like

I won’t be sending any more copies out. As I stated earlier, I received a free copy from my mentor,not sure if it’s available anywhere else online though. But, my apologies about that

Please read 2 posts above yours.

Hey, I’m not allowed to send the book to anyone on this site

1 Like

hi jess am looking for help could you help start the bookmark

you can just read it on pdfdrive.com,help these people save their money man

1 Like