Price Action Secret

End of data is not a form of analysis. It is to do with the effectiveness of reading candlestick patterns. it works best with daily charts. the reason being that all of the days data is contained in that one candle.
Intraday trading ie. off anything smaller than a daily bar , the candlestick analysis will not work so well.
However having said that, over time you will acquire a perception of what the traders are doing by the candles and flow of price.

please send me the book on price action. thanks

KISS, there are only a few high probability candlesticks and high probability patterns a trader really needs to be concerned with and they all start with consolidation and breakout.

I don’t thinkkkk so actually. Do you have that one?

the candlestick analysis works great on all time frames. I spot patterns even on the min chart. I just have to make sure I look to the longer time frames for confirmation purposes

what you see is what you get, time frames each have their unique and individual importance, then maybe a pattern.

I have suggested these in another thread and will do so here. They are a couple of great videos on price action. I have watched them a number of times. Chock full of great intell.

I am not an affiliate or promoting any product or service.

Good luck,

KC

1 Like

Can everyone please not message me about sending you this ebook? I was told not to send it out, and I’ve still received a lot of responses since then. Try doing a google search and you might be able to find the pdf. If a moderator comes back and gives me approval to send it out again then I’ll do so

Did you read the post I just posted an hour ago?

Not yet, I haven’t read that yet what’s up bro? I’m still new to this forum

I was told not to send the pdf to people on here anymore even though you can find a free copy online I’m sure. If one of the moderators of the site tells me it’s okay to continue to send to people, then I’ll start back. But, If not then I’m not sending it to anyone on here. They’re in charge of the site, so it’s their call

1 Like

Think we need a lock function on threads…:wink:

yess, on this one. You have no idea how many people have messaged me AFTER I’ve been told to stop sending it out

I try to give the newby’s the benefit of the doubt, assuming English is their second language, but I fear we are past that…
I think it’s the “free” part that is the motivation.

How do one get it?

2 Likes

@justshell maybe you should edit the authors name and put your own then you may be able to send everyone copies of it…!

1 Like

lol I mean I could do that, but I’m just going by what the mods said

I’m sure if they did a little research on google themselves they would find what there looking for.

Here’s a link : https://www.google.com/

You buy the book, or you barter for the book, or you get a friend to give you, as a gift, their one and only copy.

Other than that, we’re most likely looking at copyright infringement, which isn’t cool.

there is a secrete but probably not about price action itself
only professional traders has true edge in this game
it isn’t written in a book
daytrading its a game , understand that