Price Action Secret

A simple search on google will tell you all there is to know about candles.! If a candle says jump how high would you jump…? Pay more attention to where your going to land if and when you do jump a “Spring” also helps…:alien:

Hi, if possible can you send me a copy of the PDF too please. I’m a beginner at trading and need all the information I can get. Thanks.

hi yes please can i have a copy thanks

Can you send me a copy also please?

Hey Justshell!
I was reading in the comments and was wondering if you can send me the link to the candlestick trading bible too. I’m wanting to know about Forex and tryna to do all the research I can before giving in and buying IML. Thanks and advance

I don’t suggest to any new trader to join IML unless you’re coming from a network marketing background. But no prob, I’m replying to messages after I get in from work this evening. This has helped me and I have no problem sharing with anybody that’s struggling

If you don’t mind me asking? Why don’t you suggest IML for those who not into the market industry? Do you think it’s lacking valuable information because of the marketing part included and one might be more focus on selling the platform rather then trading? If yu don’t also mind me asking, I know we are all different individuals but what was that key information, topic, or book you read or learnt to master that made trading easier or more understandable? Like example, “ Yu May understood the basic but it wasn’t until yu learn support and resistance to fully understand trading or you read how to trade at the library? I know it’s gone be different for everyone, I’m just asking what was your struggle topic/ point personally?

Please send me. thanks a lottttt !

Hi justshell,

Much appreciated it if you can also send me a copy.

Thanks a lot.

you don’t need IML to learn how to trade forex at all, they offer signals that aren’t reliable and most of the people I met in IML don’t really fully understand how to trade, but they are awesome at bringing in ppl into the company. But my strategy is based on price action and price structure, and the Candlestick Bible that I’ve been sending to people helped me look at the charts in a different way which has helped me increase my winning %. I’m no expert at all, I still consider myself a newbie, but like you said everyone is different. You might actually learn something in IML, but a lot of the stuff they teach you is basic forex knowledge unless you have a sponsor that is actually into the trading and has a strategy to teach you

1 Like

Hi Justshell,

I’m also interested with the book.

Please send me one too.

Thanks in advanced.

Well can you send it to me? I would like to learn more about your strategy

did you send me your email?

Hi justshell,

I already sent you my email.

Thanks.

please be patient, I received a ton of messages about this pdf. Someone is selling it to people for $47 on IG, and I don’t believe he’s even the author of the damn book LOL give me about 5min

Okay. No problem. No rush. Just wanted to make sure I sent my email to you.

I just sent it to you! Enjoy

Thank you thank you thank you!!

hey can you send it to me to please!

it’s on price action, patterns, candlestick formations, etc.

1 Like