Price Action Secret

lol I mean I could do that, but I’m just going by what the mods said

I’m sure if they did a little research on google themselves they would find what there looking for.

Here’s a link : https://www.google.com/

You buy the book, or you barter for the book, or you get a friend to give you, as a gift, their one and only copy.

Other than that, we’re most likely looking at copyright infringement, which isn’t cool.

there is a secrete but probably not about price action itself
only professional traders has true edge in this game
it isn’t written in a book
daytrading its a game , understand that

Hi! Could you also email me the link to/pdf of the candlestick trading Bible? My email address is [[email protected]]

Thank you for your sharing. Without doubt price action is very impactant but we cannot let support/resistant zone as behind. That might be a lot of component in your trade setup. Backtest it , time will tell our story.

1 Like

Support and resistance is definitely part of how I trade, and should be for everyone else :ok_hand:t5:

You guys can keep the book, we never help each other and we want a better world… keep your book and I hope you make all the profit with it

Nison is a good mentor; even I follow him on YouTube.

Hi mate could you send me a link to that candlestick bible, Cheers

hi justshell could you send me a link too thx

google and pay,google and pay,google and pay,google and pay,google and pay,google and pay…

This is copywrited material for sale. I believe the author is @chris-100.

Perhaps you should PM him?

KC

I would like to get that book. Please send me the download link. Thanks

Hello Can you give me that copy

You guys are funny - there is no such thing as price action secrets, there is no need to download copyrighted books, they are copyrighted only to protect the wealth of the author.

No need to break any laws - just step back and think what a ‘candle’ represents.

It’s not ‘price action’ - nothing to do with the Japanese nation, the colours, strange names etc have no meaning to the market, none of these things are how the market thinks.

The market lives as the outlook is right now - the focus is always on the right side of your chart, no patterns, no guys hanging or whatever.

Always use a current example… so here is one (hr1 cable):

1 Like

The above chart is without clothing ( smart guys call it naked trading :)).

There is a ‘candle’ that stands apart from the crowd - it’s date is Jan15 - I was going to provide a link for that date to help understand why that candle but it’s better to figure that out.

The only clothing for the chart is the yellow line (top of the stand out candle), next day was support, following day there is a ‘wick’ - that tells you that each time price got to that level there were sitting buys waiting.

So over to the right (blank) side right now - are there buys sitting right there still?

The answer is they will get pulled only if their cause changes, i.e. back to the cause of the first candle.

1 Like

The cause didn’t get changed so:

So brother what kind of advice can u give me I want to Master price action strategy in my trading
I need to understand more about price action, as I know price action means, trading with clean charts, no indicators do you think using resistance & support lines are really enough or there are indicators or techniques specified for using price action?

Google it. There’s loads of free information on the internet about candle price action. It’s literally no secret.

Thank you, do you think to read deeply all about candlesticks is the best way to Master a price action