Price Action Trading for New Forex Traders? See How This Nigerian Trader is Making It Work!

Wow. That’s amazing. Do you spend time reading, etc. too on weekends?

Usually most of my free time when I’m not working is spent on Forex related stuff lol. I could be trading, reading up on some materials, working on my trading systems, or lounging right here on Babypips.

I guess I can say Forex has turned into an all time consuming hobby/work for me lol. My family sometimes make a joke out of it haha :smile:

1 Like

1 Like

They don’t understand! :grin:

Lol… my girlfriend has just made a habit of squeezing herself between myself and the computer screen every time I’m busy on the charts. It’s crazy hahaha :smile:.

You’re not really working if everyone doesn’t complain about your lack of free time right?.. Right!!!
:smiley:

1 Like

Yes, so many times yes! That’s a funny story about your girlfriend though! Maybe soon enough she’ll start wanting to learn how to trade too :joy:

Very inspiring interview, shared immediately with my friends in NG… forward, forward @macilme and thank you for sharing @Jess … always loving BP… onward… forward :slight_smile: !!

3 Likes

After all this time I’ve been talking to the wife about trading, she can now look at a daily chart and say oh hey it looks like that’s going down or that’s going up. LOL

Thanks really that’s what it’s all about @jaelcorp, giving and receiving motivation… I hope the share helps some of your friends even if it’s a by a little bit. I draw my motivation from a lot of friends I’ve made over here within the community too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahaha :slight_smile:, after all it’s where the greenback’s coming in from right? :smile:.

Maybe one of these days when Forex pays all my bills and some, my girlfriend will start to show some interest too… right now that “screen with all them zigzags” is just another girlfriend on the internet that she has to constantly compete with hahaha :smile:

1 Like

Wow am impressed

I am completely inspired.
First that you’re also a Nigerian and second your focus and consistency

Thanks for sharing such a great interview.

Great insight thanks alot bro

As a Nigerian am really happy about this and i am inspired as well, this is the type of motivation i need. Thanks alot

Nice interview. I like the part where you said FOREX is a marathon and one should consider getting about 20% ROI in a year. Truly an inspiration, I’m also a Nigerian.

Please can you teach me some of your strategies

I’m new here but u have inspired me not to give up.