Price guides and time frames

Hi there
I’m not sure with the time frames on price guides , if it says 30 minute , hourly , daily etc , does that mean a pair is supposed to get to the price in that time ?
Cheers

What price guides do you mean? Where can this info be found?

hi , on the technical analysts charts that give info on where a pair are heading

You must give a straight answer if you want help.

This is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. “It is the Policy of ForexCT to recommend the use of stop/loss function to reduce risk of significant losses to customers.

NASDAQ 30 Minute – Short positions below 7675.00 with targets at 7570.00 & 7510.00.

DAX 30 Minute – Short positions below 12055.00 with targets at 11880.00 & 11804.00.

GBPJPY 30 Minute – Buy above 130.37, rebound towards 131.91.

HANG SENG 30 Minute – Short positions below 25865 with targets at 25580 & 25470.

NETFLIX 30 Minute – Short term rebound towards 301.2.

AUDUSD Daily – Short positions below 0.6820 with targets at 0.6670 & 0.6600.

GOLD Daily – Short positions below 1519.00 with targets at 1483.00 & 1450.00.

I see, its the broker’s advisories. Personally I don’t put faith in the actual numbers the brokers quote but the direction will not usually be wrong. Usually you will see the broker’s recommended direction of trade will be opposite to what the majority of their clients think - if they put up a sentiment indicator on their platform you will be able to see this: typically only about 25% of clients are profitable so it would probably be wrong to be doing what they are doing.

As for the entry and target prices these are best identified by the trader as only that trader will understand their strategy. Far as I can see, brokers don’t disclose what strategies they use, they just quote numbers, so there’s no way of knowing if their trading plan comes anywhere near yours. Maybe it would be worth shadowing what they say in a demo account.

Thanks for that :+1: