Primary Objective is to trade the strategy

Weekly Watchlist: 8/04/19

We got many Opportunities coming up in the market.

AUD/CAD - Long

• Daily - Price is in a Downtrend Run which is currently decelerating at a Key Trendline.

AUD/USD - Long

• Daily - Storng Run Down. Waiting for some Price action to decelerate before looking long entry

EUR/CHF - Long

• Daily - At the bottom of the channel, Just waiting for PA

GBP/AUD - Long

• Weekly - Bullish candle
  • D - Currently at the Previous Low. Just waiting for a Price Pattern.

GBP/NZD - Long

GBP/USD - Long

• Daily - Price is in a downtrend channel where price has decelerated and formed a bullish Candle
  • 4H - Currently Forming a right Shoulder
  • 1H - MACD Divergence followed with break of 50 EMA and New High. Currently in a Pullback.
    • Entry will be at around the 50 EMA
    • R/R 4.7

Watchlist 8/06/19

So many trends are starting to slow down.

Quickupdate on GBP/CAD; Closed for a quick 1% from last month.

GBP/JPY - Long

• Weekly - It has been in a run for quite a while has no pullback
  • D - Price has Made Lower Lows basically forming a Downtrend but currently in a overextended Run
  • 4H - A Run Down decelerating
  • 1H - H & S Forming with break of 50 EMA and formed MACD
    • Waiting for Entry
    • R/R: 3.4

Watchlist 8/08/19

I got stopped on my GBP/USD - may still continue down

Today, two possible entries

AUD/CHF - Long

• Daily - is has been Trending for quite sometime both on the weekly and Daily. Price has started to decelerate with nice Pinbar then a bullish Candle
  • 4H - H & S Pattern formed a New High
  • 1H - break of 50 EMA and MACD
    • R/R: 3.1

AUD/JPY - Long

• Daily - Overextended RUn
  • 4H - H & S pattern
  • 1H - Break of 50 EMA and MACD

Weekly Review 08/04/19 - 08/9/19

Quite a few Opportunities start of the month. Actually, we have seen a lot of voliatiliy in the market. We could be getting more opportunities.

Trades Taken:
GBP/USD 8/04/19 (OPENED) - 8/08/19 (CLOSED) [-1.05%]
AUD/JPY 8/08/19 (OPENED) - 8/09/19 (CLOSED) [-0.99%]
GBP/JPY 8/06/19 (OPENED) - 8/07/19 (CLOSED) [-0.99%]
AUD/CHF 8/08/19 (OPENED) - Currently Open

Past Trades:

GBP/CAD 7/31/19 (OPENED) - 8/06/19 (CLOSED) [1.06%]

Missed Trades:
None

Daily Watchlist 8/13/19

GBP/CHF - Long

• Daily - The Downtrend has been running down since May 2019 with no decent pullback
  • 4H -Double Bottom
  • 1H - MACD Divergence with break of 50 EMA and New High
    • R/R: 3.0
    • Waiting for Pullback for Entry.

NZD/CHF - Long

• Weekly - 2nd Run of Trend
  • Daily - Overextended Run
  • 4H -The possible Pattern doesn’t look that good enough but since Run is Overextended with the addition of strong Bullish momentum.
  • 1H - MACD Divergence with break of 50 EMA.
    • Waiting for Pullback

Weekly Review 08/11/19 - 08/16/19

Trades Taken:
GBP/CHF 8/13/19 (OPENED) - 8/16/19 (CLOSED) [3.28%]
NZD/CHF 8/13/19 (OPENED) - Currently Open
GBP/AUD 8/14/19 (OPENED)- Currently Open

Past Trades:
AUD/CHF 8/08/19 (OPENED) - 8/12/19 (CLOSED) [-0.98%]

Missed Trades:
None

EUR/GBP, Recently had a nice pullback. I have been waiting for an entry for quite but nothing currently fits in my Plan to entry. But I have noticed this happening over and over in the Market. I am trying to look for at least 2-3 times frames to be congruent. Ex. Daily with You + 4H (Price action/ pattern / broken of Structure) + 1H (priceaction/Pattern)

1. Looking at EUR/GBP:
  • Daily - Obviously currently price is in a Run up but no real pullback has happened until Price Action started to decelerate then some Bearish Momentum finally

• 4H - Break of Trendline

• 1H - Descending Triangle Forming

Two possible Entires
1: The 1H is forming the Triangle and 3rd Touch
2: Break and Rest of the Triangle

Weekly Watchlist: 8/18/19

The market is starting to show more opportunities.

Who else is excited? I am starting to get excited for the market to OPEN.

EUR/USD - Long

• Weekly - Wedge Pattern
  • Daily - Waiting for Pattern possible Double Bottom with some price action

GBP/CAD - Long

• Weekly - Bullish Candle at Key Resistance at 1.59500. The run Could be ending
  • Daily - Price is Decelerating at Previous Low. Waiting for a Head & Shoulder Pattern

GBP/USD - Long

• Weekly - Bullish Candle Weekly Trendline
  • Daily - Price has already bounced at bottom of the Descending Channel. Waiting for Pattern to form Long.

Watchlist 8/22/19

Hello everyone, how’s everyone doing? New Trades?

Just got a another opportunity

AUD/CAD - Short

• Daily - Price is in a Downtrend currently in a pullback but a New run could possible be starting down
  • 4H - Break of 3+ Trendline as it found support multiple times with the addition of 4H 50 EMA
  • 1H - Currently in a Run down but just waiting for a pullback
    • Just Waiting for Entry
    • R/R: 2.90

Weekly Review 08/18/19 - 08/23/19

How’s everyone doing this week. I have been starting to see more opportunities in the market as my price action is getting better and especially psychology just understanding there is a "random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an edge.

Trades Taken:
AUD/CAD 8/22/19 (OPENED) - Currently Open

Past Trades:
GBP/AUD 8/14/19 (OPENED) - 8/22/19 (CLOSED) [3.48%]
NZD/CHF 8/13/19 (OPENED) - 8/23/19 (CLOSED) [-0.97%]

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Watchlist: 8/25/19

GBP/CAD - Long/ Short

• Weekly - Price has been bullish for two weeks
  • Daily - Currently Price is still in a Dow trend currently in a pullback.
    [Short] - Looking for some Pricea ction to go Short
    [Long] - Waiting for Pattern to go long since the weekly is Bullish.
    • Waiting to see what happens.

USD/CAD - Short

• Weekly - Price recently had a break of Trendline + Head and Shoulder Pattern.It is in a pullback phase of a possible New Weekly Trend and New Run. We have a Pinbar Candle and deceleration signaling a reversal
  • Daily - It’s in a uptrend but made a slight New High but has been consolidating. Need a Pattern to look for a short.

Watchlist 8/26/19

How’s everyone doing? The market is starting to get hot.

NZD/USD - Long

• Daily - Price has been In this Run down since the breakout of Wedge Pattern back in July with no pullback.A nice Bullish Candle ending last week followed by a Pinbar
  • 4H - A double Bottom with some nice deceleration including a pinbar followed by some bullish Price action
  • 1H - Nice break of 50 EMA and MACD and break of this Trend line
    • R/R: 4.2
    • Waiting for Entry

Watchlist 8/28/19

GBP/CHF - Short

• Daily - Pullback of Trend with a strong Bearish Candle break of Trendline
  • 4H - Double Top and Break of Trendline +3 Touch
  • 1H - Break of 50 EMA
    • R/R: 4.8
    • Waiting for Entry

Watchlist 8/29/19

This will be my last entry for this month. I have taken 11 entries. Planned to do a review for the last few months of what I have been working on and plan to post it this weekend.

GBP/CAD - Short

• Daily - Bearish Candle at
  • 4H - Break of 50 EMA and 5+ Trendline Touch
  • 1H - Price is making Lows
    • Waiting for PB For Entry

Weekly Review 08/25/19 - 08/30/19

Trades Taken:
GBP/CHF 8/28/19 (OPENED) - 8/30/19 (CLOSED) [-0.50%]
NZD/USD 8/26/19 (OPENED) - 8/28/19 (CLOSED) [-1.02%]
GBP/CAD 8/29/19 (OPENED) - still running

Past Trades:
AUD/CAD 8/22/19 (OPENED) - still running was about few pips from Take profit

Missed Trades:
None

These two were long over due since both March & April were over 10% then May it was slow month with no trades. August will be posted as soon as the last two entries close.

June & July I missed two similar entries CAD/JPY & NZD/CHF which both were Head and shoulder on the Daily with no weekly confirmation but 4H Pattern + 1H entry. These Entries don’t happen often which was new to me but they are about 1:3 return that you don’t want to miss

I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing trades because of How tend to rush things or if I don’t really know my trading plan. So came July, I backtested all 28 pair updated my data from 2017 + 2018 added a new strategy. In which, I updated my trading plan

I wanted to go into August SOLID making sure I was doing daily things Backtesting my plan Mon - Thur pair to make SURE I knew my Plan with the addition of the new trend entries I have been taking that only risking about 0.50%

Well, here is the data for the last two months.

Monthly Review: June 2019

Trades: 6 | Taken: 3 | Win: 1 | Loss:2 | Results: [-0.25%]
GBP/CHF 6/05/19 (OPENED) - 6/06/19 (CLOSED) [1.70%]
EUR/AUD 6/16/19 (OPENED) - 6/17/19 (CLOSED) [-1.00%]
GBP/USD 6/30/19 (OPENED) - 7/01/19 (CLOSED) [-0.99%]

EUR/USD 06/02/19 (NO Entry but hit TP)
EUR/JPY - 6/24/19 - No Entry, Price never retraced for an entry
GBP/CHF 6/27/19 - No entry, price hit TP before the entry so I decided to cancel the entry.

Missed Trades: 2 | Win: 2 | Loss: 0 | Missed: [5.10%]
USD/JPY 6/05/19 (OPENED) - 6/07/19 (CLOSED) [1.20%]
CAD/JPY 6/18/19 (OPENED) - 6/26/19 (CLOSED) [3.90%]

Monthly Review: July 2019

Trades: 7 | Taken : 5 | Win: 2 | Loss: 3 | Result: [0.86%]
AUD/USD - 7/07/19 (OPENED) - 7/12/19 (CLOSED) [-0.50%]
EUR/CAD - 7/09/19 (OPENED) - 7/10/19 (CLOSED) [+1.90%]
GBP/NZD 7/18/19 (OPENED) - 7/22/19 (CLOSED) [-1.10%]
CAD/JPY 7/25/19 (OPENED) - 8/01/19 (CLOSED) [-0.49%]
GBP/CAD 7/31/19 (OPENED) - 8/06/19 (CLOSED) [1.06%]

EUR/AUD - 7/11/19 No Entry, was about 5 pips from Entry
GBP/USD - 7/10/19, No Entry but price HIT TP

Missed Trades: 1 | Win: 1 | Loss: 0 | Missed: [2.90%]
NZD/CHF: 7/11/19 (OPENED) - 7/17/19 (CLOSED)

Hello, I am excited for the next few months especially in trading. Working on both improving my psychology and technical analysis.

I always wanted to start recording myself to help me with my analysis way back since last year. I decided I would not only post a written Weekly Watch but also a video format. I plan to do trade summary for my trades.

i do need work on my editing skills, if you have any tips for me for communication and videos. I would really appreciate it.

Weekly Watchlist: 9/01/19

AUD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Deceleration of the Run with a nice bullish Candle
  • Daily - Still in a Downtrend waiting for a pattern

NZD/CHF - Long

• Weekly - Deceleration of Run with this week’s candle ending with a pinbar
  • Daily - still in a downtrend waiting for a pattern

USD/CAD - Short

• Weekly - Price recently broke out a Strong trendline and make a New Lower Low and a possible New High at Resistance.
  • Daily - Currently still in a Downtrend but possible pattern forming this week either a Head and shoulder or a Double Top

USD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Bullish Candle at Key Resistance
  • Daily - A neckline for Head & Shoulders pattern has been formed. Waiting to see where the right shoulder will be.

Weekly Review 09/01/19 - 09/06/19

Trades Taken:
None

Past Trades:
GBP/CAD 8/29/19 (OPENED) - 9/02/19 (CLOSED) [1.62%] (risk was 0.50% since strategy)
AUD/CAD 8/22/19 (OPENED) - 9/03/19 (CLOSED) [-0.50%] (risk was 0.50% since strategy)

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Watchlist: 9/08/19

Another Week, Just same old same old. CONSISTENCE!!

I got some improvements to make both in editing also slight uncomfortable when making these records. It is something new but will keep positing both Written and video on a Weekly basis.

EUR/CHF - Long

• Weekly - Deceleration followed by some consolidation but a pinbar candle.
  • Daily - As you can see price is this downtrend and is at the previous low. This could be turning into a Head & Shoulder pattern. Will see how this pair progress this week

GBP/CHF - Short

• Weekly - Pullback of downtrend
  • Daily - We recently had break of structure then change of trend with new high and low but looking like a rising wedge pattern (continuation pattern). Price has already starting to slow down, need some price action to look for a short.

GBP/USD - Short/Long

• Weekly - The price has been in down since March with no pullback but just some consolidation/deecleration. We recently had a third trend-line touch and price found resistance. (my reason for a Long - Daily can paint a different picture)
  • Daily - If you look at price it’s in a downtrend but formed a double bottom followed by a strong bullish move to the upside. are the bullish’s finally coming in?
  • (Short - Red) - Since previous is at the previous low, i will wait to see what happens there to go short
  • (Long - Green) - We have the weekly with us, Bullish Candle. Daily is starting to reversal. Break of trendline + Double bottom maybe turning into a head & shoulder where i would look for an entry.

NZD/JPY Long - Long - not my favorite by something to keep an eye on

• Weekly - Bullish candle after the doji from the previous week. We have some momentum.
  • Daily - Price is getting close to the previous Lower Low maybe the neckline of the head & Shoulder pattern. Waiting to see what happens.

Weekly Review 09/08/19 - 09/21/19

It has been a slow month, no opportunity currently. Last week, i had nothing on my Weekly watchlist. Looking to see if get some opportunities end of the month or beginning of next.

Trades Taken:
NZD/CAD 9/10/19 (OPENED) - 9/12/19 (CLOSED) [-0.50%]

Missed Trades:
None

Watchlist 10/01/19

Hey everyone, still live and kicking. Just the last month. Literally nothing has been on my weekly watchlist and no entries for my daily until today

EUR/USD - Long

• Daily - Deceleration at Falling Wedge Pattern with a nice bullish Candle
  • 4H - Possible H & S pattern Forming.
  • 1H - MACD Divergence with a break of the 50 EMA
    • R/R: 3.6
    • Waiting for pullback for entry