Primary Objective is to trade the strategy

@anon81929759 Eurgbp?

I believe it will be up after hit the bottom .
It will happen around 0.7800-0.7850.
So we should watching and waiting.

2/25/08 - 3/02/18

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades:
None

Haven’t seen much entries for both day trades and swing. Will be doing a February review to see if I missed anything for the whole month and reviewing my trades.

Weekly Watch list 3/4/18

Swing trading haven’t seen much going for the strategy. Waiting for the market to find some structure.

USD/CHF

• Daily - Price Bounced off Resistance Zone .94500 - .94400
  • Weekly Review 3/04/18 - 3/09/18

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades:

• NZD/CAD - 3/07/18 (Swing Trade)

Daily - High test, Deceleration, Wedge, Resistance, 1H MACD Divergence

If I was in the trade, I would Target .9200 for take profit. Stop loss would be moved to Break even depending on what happens at the wedge breakout.

Watchlish 3/13/18

EUR/JPY - Breakout H & S (Long)

Weekly Review 3/11/18 - 3/16/18

Trades Taken:
EUR/JPY [DayTrade] 3/13/18 (OPENED) - 3/14/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]

Missed Trades:
None

Watchlist 3/20/18

EUR/NZD - PB, Deceleration, Resistance, Triple Top, Weekly H & S, Triangle, 1H H & S

• Daily - Deceleration + PB formed at resistance of 1.7060 with it being a 3rd Touch forming a triple Top.
  • 1H - A Head and shoulder pattern has formed
  • Reward:Risk: 6.75:1

Yes I agree to the fact that a good strategy is the primary requirement for the successful trading career. You have a lot of competitors on the Forex market and you have to left them back by making a good plan for yourself. Are you ready to work on it?

Hey Kreg, Yeah plan is very important but psychology is super important especially during the tough times. I still have much learning to do and improvement both in my plan also my psychology.

Weekly Review 3/18/18 - 3/23/18

Plan does need some improvement , going to go over the past few months. Just not getting much entries just have to wait patiently.

Trades Taken:
EUR/NZD [Swing Trade] - 3/20/18 - 3/21/18 [-1%]
EUR/NZD [Swing Trade] - 3/21/18 (Currently Running)

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Watchlist 3/25/18

NZD/CAD

• Daily - Possible Head & Shoulder Forming
    - Looking for a Short around .9400 resistance and need some deceleration

GBP/JPY

• Daily - Price at Major Support Zone 147.85 - 147.50 + Deceleration + possible Head & Shoulder Forming
    • Look for Entry at the Zone

3/25/18 - 3/30/18

Waiting for some trades patterns to take form but just waiting for an entries.

Trades Taken:
None

Currently Open:
EUR/NZD [Swing Trade] - 3/21/18 (Currently Running)

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist 4/1/18

Forgot to post this yestarday

GBP/CAD:

• Daily - Price retracing in a uptrend.

Looking for a Long at Previous High + Fib .618 + Support

NZD/CAD:

• Daily - Price has bounced from the Top of the Right Shoulder then proceeded to going down and have found resistance at the neckline

• Price needs to move up to around .9400 resistance and need some deceleration before looking for a short.

USD/JPY

• Daily - Price broke out of a Wedge Pattern but has found Resistance at 106.90. This could possible be a Head & Shoulder Pattern forming.

If price to move towards 105.50 Resistance + Deceleration before looking for a Long Entry.

GBP/AUD
Breakout of 4H Head & Shoulders
Reward:Risk: 7.75:1
Waiting for entry

Weekly Review 4/1/18 - 4/06/18

Not much to say about price, trades have been getting stopped out then Hitting profit targets. The swing trade currently running is Break even. Will see what happens over the next few days.

Trades Taken:

• EUR/CAD [Day-trade] 4/1/18 (OPENED) - 4/2/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • GBP/AUD [Day Trade] 4/4/18 (OPENED) - 4/6/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]

Currently Open:

• EUR/NZD [Swing Trade] 3/21/18 (OPENED) - Still Open Stop loss to Break Even.

Missed Trades:
None

Watchlist 4/9/18

CHF/JPY -

Weekly Review 4/8/18 - 4/13/18

Trades Taken:

• GBP/AUD [Daytrade] 4/10/18 (OPENED) - 4/11/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • CHF/JPY [Daytrade] 4/9/18 (OPENED) - 4/11/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]

Currently Open

• EUR/NZD [Swing Trade] 3/21/18 (OPENED) - Price was about 10 pips away from take profit of 4.75% but at the moment locked in about 1.5%

Missed Trades:
None

Watchlist 4/15/18

AUD/USD -Short Swing Trade

Daily - 50 EMA rejection, Resistance, fib .50. Hightest, Trendline, Deceleration
Reward;Risk - 2.75:1

Weeky Review 4/15/18 - 4/20/18

Great week. Been reviewing past data I have from my trades and looking to improve my trade entry style. I understand this is a a process and each day I am trying to improve but requirement is patience. Losing and mistakes are part of trading. You cant expect every trade to be a winner accept the losses but mistakes on Stop loss and not following the trading plan is MY FAULT.

Trades Taken:

• AUD/USD [Swing Trade] 4/15/18 (OPENED) - 4/19/18 (CLOSED) [-1%] - Great Trade but I made a mistake on my Stop Loss always 10 pips above the high. This mistake cost me 2.5%

Previous Trades:

• EUR/NZD [Swing Trade] 3/21/18 (OPENED) - 4/18/18 (CLOSED) [2%] - 10 pips away from take profit of 5% but ended the trade with 2%. Stiil need to make improvement in mangement.

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Review 4/22/18 - 4/27/18

This week the market has some nice swing opportunity but I have been going over all my trades for the past few months and noticed mistakes I made. I am going to be posting them soon. As I practiced, I got better Just seeing the market and make tweaks to both my swing and day trade plan because I actually have missed a few trades the last few months. I am enjoying the process and still much to learn.

Trades Taken:

• GBP/AUD Swing Trade] 4/26/18 (OPENED) - 4/27/18 (CLOSED) [3.75%]
  • AUD/NZD [Swing Trade] - 4/22/18 (OPENED) - 4/23/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]

Psychology
When taking the GBP/AUD trade i felt uneasy when taking this entry because of the trade being my first range play. This was not normal for me because every swing trade in the past few months have been much of a cake walk. Also, since I had a few losses guessing it didn’t really matter but my body felt uneasy on this GBP/AUD because if not have much practice with the range entry. Could this mean maybe I haven’t really accepting losing in trading??? Possibly because I only felt this way when I wasn’t really use to taking a Range style entry on swing trading. I still have much to learn

Missed Trades
None