Primary Objective is to trade the strategy

# Monthly Review: May 2019

This was a VERY slow month for Counter trends, I barely had two possible entries but none triggered. There are some possible opportunities coming in June. I will be adding trend with the trend entiries very soon. May had quite a Few entries as it was pretty much Trending. Like they say “trade with the Trend”

I collected data for about 20 pairs of 2018 that resulted in about 24 trades following trends. It may not be much, but the the return is about 3 to 1. Less is more, just adding high quality trades.

The next few months I am going to work on Backtesting for 2 hours Mon-Thru then on Foundation (support/resistance, Price action, pattern, runs and trend) for about 1 hour. The session’s will be separated. I am going to try to go live soon but risk about .5%

Here is the data for May 2019:

I only had about two possible entries that didn’t trigger.

5/09/19 - CHF/JPY (No Entry)
5/23/19 - EUR/USD (No Entry)

May 2019

1 Like

Weekly Review 06/09/19 - 06/15/19

No Trades but have been able to back test this whole week. Just using the Weekend to see what to work on.

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Watchlist: 6/16/19

EUR/CHF - Long

• Weekly - Price has found Support at the bottom of the Wedge
  • Daily - Price is still in a down trend just waiting for a pattern to form.

EUR/AUD - Short

• Daily - Price has been slowly Deceleration since 6/11 until recently it formed another Pinbar at Key Resistance. With the addition to MACD Divergence
  • 4H - Double Top
  • 1H - Price has Made HH but followed with MACD Divergence leading into a break of the 50 EMA
    • Looking for entry on pullback to go short for a quick power move.
    • R/R: 1.9:1

Weekly Review 06/16/19 - 06/21/19

The market has been trending for quite a while. There are some pairs finally possible reversing just looking for an opportunity. EUR/USD already reversed and other USD pairs are looking like they might reverse.

AUD/USD did have an entry this week but was a close 1:1 so i decided not to take the entry.

Trades Taken:
EUR/AUD 6/16/19 (OPENED) - 6/17/19 (CLOSED) [-1.00%]

Missed Trades:
None

Hey @solid08,

I’ve been following your thread for quite a while now.

I gotta say, you’ve been keeping things together really great.

Learning one or two new stuff each time I pop in to check on your reports.

Kudos buddy

1 Like

Thanks, I am just trying to made this as simple as possible. I just can’t wait to take more entries with trends.

I have seen your thread quite a few times, you have been doing really Great. Your strike rate is better than most. Keep at it.

Weekly Watchlist: 6/23/19

AUD/USD - Long

• Weekly - Bullish Candle at Key Support .68700
  • Daily - Price has made a New low with price starting to pullback of the Trend. Just waiting for a pattern.

EUR/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Bullish Candle
  • Daily - H & S pattern with the right Shoulder with Deceleration before the week ending with a Bullish Candle
    • actually going to be looking for a entry

GBP/USD - Long

• Weekly - The Run is consolidating with a Bullish Candle ending the week
  • Daily - Price is in a pullback. We are going to just wait to see what happens before looking for a long.

Daily Watchlist: 6/23/19

EUR/JPY has an opporunity to entry long.

EUR/JPY - Long

• Daily - Price decelerated at right shoulder before a strong bullish Engulfing Candle
  • 4H - Double Bottom with the addition of breaking the 50 EMA
  • 1H - Strong break above the 50 EMA with a new High
    • Waiting for a Pullback to enter Long
    • R/R: 3.7:1

Daily Watchlist 6/26/19

GBP/CHF - Long

• Daily - Bullish Candle
  • 4H - Double Bottom
  • 1H - 1H MACD Divergence to break of 50 EMA
    • Waiting for entry
    • R/R: 1.4:1

Weekly Review 06/23/19 - 06/28/19

Last week has ended and new week is about to start. There has been opportunities in the market but price just didn’t want to pullback for an retest. My forecast has been playing out just no entries.

I knew this would happen as I can’t catch all opportunities but there are always More.

Trades Taken:
EUR/JPY - 6/24/19 - No Entry, Price never retraced for an entry. Currently, is at the neckline of the H & S pattern.
GBP/CHF 6/27/19 - No entry, price hit TP before the entry so I decided to cancel the entry.

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Watchlist: 6/30/19

EUR/AUD - Long / Short

• Weekly - Bearish
  • Daily - Uptrend, currently in a pullback
    • Going to wait to see If i can enter a Long on the uptrend.

GBP/JPY - Long

• Daily - Downtrend in pullback wating for the H & S Neckline to form

GBP/USD - Long

• Weekly - It’s basically consolidating
  • Daily - H & S pattern where price has found deceleration at the right shoulder
  • 4H - Double Bottom
    • Just put in a entry after the retest on the 1H 50 EMA.
    • R/R: 3.8:1

USD/JPY - Long

• Daily - Break of Wedge Pattern. The trend hasn’t exactly ended just price is still in a pullback of trend. Going to wait to see if a H & S Pattern.

Daily Watchlist

New Month, First entry. let’s GO.

AUD/JPY - Long

• Daily - Deceleration at right shoulder followed by a bullish engulfing Candle with a nice long lower wick
  • 4H - New High
  • 1H - H & S pattern with the addition of break of the 50 EMA
    • Waiting for entry on pullback
    • R/R: 4.2 :1

Weekly Review 06/30/19 - 07/05/19

The Month is over and 2nd Quarter. 3rd Quarter, I will be adding More Trend trades.

I will be posting Monthly Review in the next few days.

Trades Taken:
GBP/USD 6/30/19 (OPENED) - 7/01/19 (CLOSED) [-0.99%]
AUD/JPY 7/03/19 - No Entry

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Watchlist: 7/07/19

Hello!! Not much for words but at times I do struggle with the mental aspect of trading. Basically, I am going to be focusing more on Mindset in the following months as a priority. I have to remind myself basically trading is all probabilities so every time I take a trade I MUST write what ever emotion i am Feeling sometimes nervous, hesitant, FOMO, or confident. I want to make sure I am Trading what I See and not what I think.

It’s the very reason I use evernote. If you are interested you can checkout my 2nd best trade for the year AUD/CAD back in april. I may just post results but leave what’s happening behind the scenes. It’s the just tip of the iceberg.

New Week, New MONTH, New QUARTER!! LETS GO!!

AUD/JPY - Long

• Daily - H & S Pattern
    • Waiting for opportunity to enter again. Since, weekly isn’t exactly with me we will need a 4H pattern Confirmation to look for a possible entry

AUD/NZD - Long

• Daily - In this Ascending Channel Currently but waiting for a Pattern

AUD/USD - Short

• Daily - Pullback of Daily Trend followed by a nice Bearish Engulfing Candle
  • 4H - Double Top followed by strong bearish to break below the 50 EMA
  • 1H - Break of the 50 EMA and a trend has been established by making New Lows
    • Waiting for a pullback entry. Since, I am taking Trend trades going to be taking 0.50% rather than the full 1%

1 Like

Daily Watchlist 7/09/19

My AUD/USD entry trigger, just close to hitting TP but SL still the same.

Another Opportunity.

EUR/CAD - Long

• Daily - Doji Candle followed by a Bullish Engulfing Candle
  • 4H - a H & S pattern right shoulder currently forming.
  • 1H - MACD Divergence followed by break of the 50 EMA
    • Waiting for Pullback to Enter for a quick small move
    • R/R: 1.7

Daily Watchlist 7/11/19

Yesterday, I put an quick Entry for GBP/USD , which I forgot to post but the trade didn’t trigger. However, the trade did hit my initial TP.

EUR/AUD - Short

• Weekly - Bearish Candle after off a Strong Resistance at 1.6350
  • Daily - Head and Shoulder pattern. Price decelerated at right shoulder followed by a bearish Candle
  • 4H - Price has been running up but 1H shows a different story. What I like is the 50 EMA break
  • 1H - Break of H & S pattern also 50 EMA
    • Waiting for pullback for Entry.
    • R/R: 3.60

how much money have you made with this strategy since you begun?

Hello @Constadino, I am glad you ask. I have a small account, I haven’t made much but recently I added more into the account and plan to add more. The next few months will be fun. As I go through this Journey, I plan to share.The last 6 months, I finally feel I am getting Consistency.

The reason why I post percentage, it’s because I want to treat my account value as a 7 figure account. Would I still take the same trade if I had a bigger account? What Daily and weekly actions must I do if my account size was that big? This is a business not something I just do it when I feel like it.

I would never do a Weekly Review ( super important), Daily watchlist, Excel (for all my trades), Monthly Reviews and More. Documenting all my trades, if you seen the ever note i posted "on Weekly Watchlist: 7/07/19.

From When I started this thread, my plan has changed well evolved as I got better with technical and psychology. In the past, every time I would hit a roadblock in Trading my response “was stop trading” it’s basically like running away then find something New to chase or Another Course.It would happen off and on in the course of 3 years started back in 2014.Then around Sept 2017. I decided to Commit that every time i hit another roadblock I would find out why? And What I had to learn or wasn’t exactly understanding. Trading has made me feel stupid, which today I kinda of laugh because the market is random.

If I can’t trade small account the same way As a big account then I would just have blown it. I built a strong foundation as I though having a bigger account. Yes, sounds weird but I would take the same trades if it was a bigger account.

If you look at my “Weekly Review 12/17/17 - 12/22/17” Post where I talk word “hurt” as I describe the market. This was one of the Major for me. Overtime, A lot has changed.

My Main goal was follow the strategy keep risk at 1% of whatever account value you have The end result is consistency the by product is profitability. .

Weekly Review 07/07/19 - 07/12/19

Good week so far. Got some nice trades in. I am getting opportunities but sometimes will have will not pullback to trigger the initial Entry.

Trades Taken:
AUD/USD - 7/07/19 (OPENED) - 7/12/19 (CLOSED) [-0.50%]
EUR/CAD - 7/09/19 (OPENED) - 7/10/19 (CLOSED) [+1.90%]
EUR/AUD - 7/11/19 No Entry, was about 5 pips from Entry
GBP/USD - 7/10/19, No Entry but price HIT TP - forgot to post

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Watchlist: 7/14/19

AUD/CAD - Long

• Weekly - Nice Pinbar Candle at Key Resistance .91200
  • D - Currently in a downtrend pulling back. There is MACD Divergence possible Trend change but will wait for a Pattern to form.

AUD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Nice Pinbar Candle
  • D - H & S pattern. I want to see price retest the Right Shoulder to look for a entry.

AUD/USD - Short

• Daily - Price is in a uptrend but a possible Wedge Pattern. Going to see what happens at the top of the pattern.

NZD/CAD - Long

• Daily - Price is Currently in a Wedge Pattern but sometimes turn into a H & S. Will see what happens.

Watchlist 7/18/19

GBP/NZD - Long

• D- Deceleration followed by small bullish doji
  • 4H - Price has been running down but has started to slow down.
  • 1H - MACD Divergence followed by a New High and slight break of 50 EMA. Forming a H & S Pattern.
    • R/R: 1.90
    • Price has pullback. Waiting for Entry to triggered