Weekly Review 1/21/18 - 1/26/18
- EUR/CAD [Swing Trade] 1/23/18 (OPENED) -1/24/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
- EUR/AUD [Daytrade] 1/25/18 (OPENED)- 1/26/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
- EUR/AUD [Daytrade] 1/23/18 (OPENED) - 1/24/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
- EUR/NZD [Daytrade] 1/24/18 (Running)
- EUR/CHF [Daytrade] 1/25/18 (OPENED) - 1/26/18 (CLOSED) [2.5%]
Entry: Breakout of Head and shoulder
I didn't get into the trade because of the the other EUR pairs entry opportunities. Looking it over the trade after the market has closed that I should have been in the trade.
You may be wondering the EUR entries were losses and this one ended up being a winner is very something to consider. Could this just be a biased based on it being a winner? This is something to really ask myself because I could have a belief based on the few losses I just had.
- EUR/CAD [Swing] 1/18/18 (OPENED) - 1/22/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
Something to consider?
At the moment, I haven't missed any trades for swing trades based on my plan. Day trade is new to me but I expect to make mistakes but learn from them. These are the small kinks to work on my trading but reviewing is helping.
The two trades in daytrade I have missed. The mistakes were:
AUD/NZD: I saw the candle on Daily form but when I did a watch list, I completely disregarded the trade.
how to fix it? Take time reviewing each 28 pairs. If I don't have any trades review it a 2nd time.
EUR/CHF: I didn't take the trade because of other EUR pairs with similar entry.
how to fix it? In the end of December, I was trading about 19 pairs which this year increased it to 28. Which some have some currency have correlation which I need to improve.