Primary Objective is to trade the strategy

Watchlist 1/11/17

GBP/CHF - (Short) - Daytrade - Yestarday the pull back wasn’t good enough but today just got into the trade. This is slightly aggressive entry before the breakout. I am in the trade.

• Daily - Wedge Breakout
  • 4H - Price bouced off Right shoulder
  • 1H - Price making a Lower Low confirming a possible trend
  • Concerns: See what happens if price comes to 1.31484 & 50 EMA possible support
  • Reward:Risk 5.5:1

Weekly Review 1/7/18 - 1/12/18

Trades Taken:

• GBP/NZD - Swing Trade -1/8/18 (OPENED) - 1/9/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • GBP/NZD - Swing Trade - 1/9/18 (OPENED) - 1/9/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • GBP/CHF - Daytrade 1/11/18 (Opened) - 1/12/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]

Trades Missed:

• AUD/NZD: - Daytrade 1/7/17 (OPENED) - 1/12/17 (CLOSED) [4%]
    Entry: I saw the 2nd bearish candle form on the Daily chart (1/5/18) then was suppose to go look for a entry but I completely ignored it. Market had a nice pullback on on the 1H candle with a great risk to reward
    Management:
    Day 1: 1/8/18 - Trade Trigger with Daily Ending with Bearish Candle.
    Day 2: 1/9/18 - Deceleration - Could we see a possible Head and shoulders pattern? Maybe, Move Stop to Break Even. It was either take 2% or wait it out for the 4%
    Day 3: 1/10/18 - Bearish Candle - Price broke below
    Day 4: 1/11/18 - Price Hit profit target of 4%

Previous Trades:

• EUR/GBP -DayTrade 12/19/17 (OPENED) - 1/8/18/18 (CLOSED) [0%] took awhile but closed.

Weekly Watchlist 1/14/18

This week, I don’t see much for a possible entry that could be happening. There are a few pairs that are retracing but going to take some time or might just show up this week on my Daily watch list.

Let’s get started

GBP/CHF 1/14/18 - Short

• Daily - Head and Shoulder looks to be forming on 1.332 resistance with 1/10 with a strong bearish momentum. A Wedge breakout has happened around 12/28 but price did retrace on 1/03 forming a low test. I myself thought getting into the trade on 1/03 but decided not to. The H & S forming will give me a chance to enter at around 1.33

Patience is Key

Watchlist 1/16/18

GBP/CHF - Daytrade Short

• Daily - Deceleration B4 the Right shoulder at 1.33 then on 1/16 a big bearish candle
  • 4H - Price Broke below the 50 EMA
  • 1H - Looking for short entry when price retraces

NZD/JPY - Daytrade Short

• Daily - Bearish
  • 4H - Big bearish candle Breakout
  • 1H - Waiting for retrace for entry

GBP/JPY - Swing Trade - Reversal Short

• Daily - Deceleration, Pinbar (High Test) , Resistance, H & S Pattern, MACD Divergence, 1H Head and shoulders
  • Reward/Risk: 6:1
    Put entry for this trade

Watchlist 1/18/18

Daily - Price Decelerated at 1.52681 with a strong bearish candle forming on 1/17 then on the 18th a High Test formed around the Head and shoulders pattern with strong Major Weekly Resistance
4H - Looks like a range formed 1/14/18 until the 1/18 forming like a Triple Top
1H - Price is just Ranging. Price go for either way.
- This could just possible be a pause in the lower time frame but still going to put an entry to go short based on Daily.
Reward:Risk: 5:1

Weekly Review1/14/18 - 1/19/18

Psychology:
This week was pretty crazy with some opportunities that have have been losses. Normally, I would look at these results of the last two weeks and feel a slightly hesitation when taking new trades. Not really, this is just probability and had come to the fact that their is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set. The only thing I could do is keep taking trades and wait until March to make any changes to my plan because I would have good enough trades to see what is working and what is not.

Trades Taken:

• GBP/CHF - Daytrade 1/16/18 (OPENED) - 1/17/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • GBP/JPY - Swing 1/16/18 (OPENED) - 1/17/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • EUR/CAD - Swing 1/18/18 (OPENED) - Still running

Trades Missed:
None

Weekly Watchlist 1/21/18 - Swing Trades

EUR/AUD 1/21/18 - Long

• Weekly Price already bounced off the support at 1.52979 last week on the weekly candle 1/08 then started to consolidate.
  • Daily - Price broke out a Wedge Pattern on 1/12 then decelerated on 1/15 & 1/16 forming a minor Resistance before heading down to 1.52979 completing a head and shoulder pattern with deceleration. All is left is a entry signal.

GBP/AUD 1/21/18 - Long -

• Weekly - Price Bounced off 50 EMA + .618 + Support on 1/08
  • Daily - Price started to possible formed a head and shoulder Pattern with some minor resistance at 1.7321 with deceleration. Overall the pair is in a uptrend.

Watchlist 1/21/18

This is for the Daytrade watchlist. Currently Watching NZD/JPY, put in a market order
Reward/Risk: 3:1

Watchlist 1/23/18

EUR/CAD - Swing Trade Short
I was in this trade previously for the Pinbar Candle on the 1/18 but that ended being a loss. Today, another Pinbar formed. I put a limit order. Just waiting if market triggers the order.

EUR/AUD - DayTrade Long
I wanted to get into trade on a Swing trade but didn’t have a entry signal but will look for opportunity in a day trade. Price has already bounced off the support only leaves me with a 1H entry.

Watchlist 1/24/18

EUR/NZD - Daytrade - Breakout of Head and shoulder Pattern - waiting for retrace and entry on 1H

Watch list 1/25/18

EUR/CAD - Day trade - Long
Price broke out of head and shoulder looking for a retrace to go for entry.

Weekly Review 1/21/18 - 1/26/18

Trades Taken:

• EUR/CAD [Swing Trade] 1/23/18 (OPENED) -1/24/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • EUR/AUD [Daytrade] 1/25/18 (OPENED)- 1/26/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • EUR/AUD [Daytrade] 1/23/18 (OPENED) - 1/24/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • EUR/NZD [Daytrade] 1/24/18 (Running)

Missed Trades:

• EUR/CHF [Daytrade] 1/25/18 (OPENED) - 1/26/18 (CLOSED) [2.5%]
    Entry: Breakout of Head and shoulder
    I didn’t get into the trade because of the the other EUR pairs entry opportunities. Looking it over the trade after the market has closed that I should have been in the trade.

You may be wondering the EUR entries were losses and this one ended up being a winner is very something to consider. Could this just be a biased based on it being a winner? This is something to really ask myself because I could have a belief based on the few losses I just had.

Previous Trades:

• EUR/CAD [Swing] 1/18/18 (OPENED) - 1/22/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]

Something to consider?
At the moment, I haven’t missed any trades for swing trades based on my plan. Day trade is new to me but I expect to make mistakes but learn from them. These are the small kinks to work on my trading but reviewing is helping.

The two trades in daytrade I have missed. The mistakes were:

• AUD/NZD: I saw the candle on Daily form but when I did a watch list, I completely disregarded the trade.
    how to fix it? Take time reviewing each 28 pairs. If I don’t have any trades review it a 2nd time.

• EUR/CHF: I didn’t take the trade because of other EUR pairs with similar entry.
    how to fix it? In the end of December, I was trading about 19 pairs which this year increased it to 28. Which some have some currency have correlation which I need to improve.

##Weekly Watchlist 1/28/18

EUR/AUD

• Weekly- Price is still on the weekly with a Longer Upper wick.
  • Daily - Price bounced from 1.2720 to 1.5470 then bearish candle at neckline of the head and shoulder.
    Just waiting for Price to come back to 1.5270 to look for a Long

EUR/GBP - Long for Daytrade

• Weekly- Price is at Support .87708 with a 4th Touch on a weekly Support + 50 EMA. Price was unable to close below.
  • Daily - Price looked like a false breakout of the support at .87708 with bullish candle
    This is a nice low test candle at the bottom of a range ascending triangle. I am going to see what happens in the next day because I need a bullish candle to look for a daytrade entry the next day.

Watchlist 1/30/18

GBP/CHF - Swing Trade Long (waiting for to trigger)

Watchlist 1/31/18

AUD/USD - Entry before Breakout of 4H H & S

AUD/USD - Breakout of 4H H & S

• Daily - Bearish
  • 4H - Head and shoulder breakout with a big candle but decelerated before the 50 ema
  • 1H - Waiting for entry on 1H plus the 4h EMA is somewhat of a concern.

AUD/USD - Got into trade on Phase line breakout

• Entry Citera: Head and shoulder Breakout + retrace
  • Concern: Price is still above the 4H 50 EMA.
  • Reward/RISK: 4.5:1

Weekly Review 1/28/18 - 02/02/18

I will be doing a January Monthly review when these last trades of January close.

Trades Taken:

• GBP/CHF - [Swing Trade] 1/30/18 (RUNNING)
  • AUD/USD - [Day Trade] 1/31/18 (RUNNING) - Stop loss to Break Even

Previous Trades:

• EUR/NZD - [Day Trade] 1/24/18 (Running) - Stop loss Break even

Missed Trades:
None

Weekly Watchlist 2/04/18

Waiting on the last 3 Positions to close before I do a January Monthly Review.

EUR/GBP - Long

• Weekly - Price unable to close below 50 EMA and support.
  • Daily - Price again look as those a false breakout with 2/01 deceleration and 2/02 a big bullish candle.
  • 4H - Price has made a Higher Low but price is at the previous Lower Lower.

NZD/CAD - Waiting for short

• Weekly - The Previous week on 1/22 a Low Test formed at Resistance at .9100, Fib .618, and Weekly 50 EMA. This week ended with a small bullish candle
  • Daily - A possible head and shoulders pattern forming where price already bounced of the neckline + Support at .90165 with Resistance at .9100.

Weekly Review 2/4/08 - 2/09/18

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades:
None

Previous Trades:

• GBP/CHF [Swing Trade] 1/30/18 (OPENED) - 2/5/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
  • AUD/USD [Day Trade] 1/31/18 (OPENED) - 2/5/18 (CLOSED) [4.5%]
  • EUR/NZD - [Day Trade] 1/24/18 (Running) - Stop loss Break even

This week the market has been moving but I didn’t have any opportunities. I am still in the process of improving my plan and style.

Weekly Watchlist 2/11/18 - 2/16/18

CHF/JPY

• Weekly - A Triangle looks to be forming where price retracing to Support zone 115.30 - 115.00
  • Daily - Price is decelerated is at Support zone and Fib .618

EUR/GBP

• Weekly - slight bullish with price still in the descending triangle
  • Daily - on 2/06 Low Test at the top of the triangle then a two bearish candle down to the support with 2/09 a strong bullish candle back to the top of the triangle