Professional trader with 10 years of experience to help other traders

Weekly Trade Idea For NZD/USD
Week: 23-27.11.2020
Key event: NZD. RBNZ’s Governor speech

The Reserve Bank uses monetary policy to maintain price stability and to keep inflation between 1 and 3 percent on average over the medium term. The Bank implements monetary policy by setting the Official Cash Rate, which is reviewed eight times a year.

Hints of rising interest rates strengthen the currency.

Until the speech, we expect prices to range in the actual supply zone. The speech will surely cause a break of the zone either to the next supply zone or back to support levels.

Key Levels:

• Resistance 0.6940, 0.7050
  • Support 0.6780

Trend :

Bullish

Price is ranging in the supply zone between 0.6940 and 0.6890 levels. The speech will likely cause a breakout of the range.

Call to Action/Trade Idea

We will look for any opportunity to join the bullish trend. Either a retracement to previous support or a breakup of the supply zone.

1 Like

Price is breaking up and working nicely.

Thank you for the update about GBP. I am placing my bet on EUR/USD since it shows a bullish trend

How can I set the stop loss and take profit stuff. I’m a beginner demo trading on the Olymp trade platform.

I’m also long on EUR/USD. It might finally broke the range this week

Hi.
Just right click on the order and select modify. There you have the option to set a stop loss and Take profit for the trade

Trade Idea for EUR/USD
Week: 30-4.12.2020
Key event: USD. Non-Farm Payroll

The number of new jobs created during the previous month, in all non-agricultural business. The monthly changes in payrolls can be extremely volatile, due to its high relation with economic policy decisions made by the Central Bank.

We expect a lower reading than the previous month.

Until Friday, we can expect a weakening of the USD against other currencies. It would require a positive surprising release for the USD to strengthen against other currencies.

Key Levels:

• Resistance 1.2000, 1.2150

• Support 1.1900, 1.1600

Trend:

Bullish

Price is testing resistance on the last Supply area available before a break higher.

We will look for any opportunity to join the bullish trend. Either a retracement to previous support or a breakup of the supply zone.

1 Like

Thanks Saul!

1 Like

Weekly trade idea for USD/CAD
Week: 7-11.12.2020
Key event: CAD. Interest Rate

The interest rate at which major financial institutions borrow and lend overnight funds between themselves;

We expect a similar reading to the previous month.

Until release day, we expect a continuation of the actual trend. A negative surprising data value could reverse the actual trend direction.

Key Levels:

• Resistance 1.2966, 1.3140

• Support 1.2546, 1.2256

Trend:

Bearish

Last week, Price broke important support levels. It is now dropping towards the next support levels.

We will look for any opportunity to join the bearish trend. Any retracement or pullback. Only an unexpected important negative release might overturn the actual trend.

Thank you for the trading ideas

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Your analysis has been correct since the dollar has been on the bearish side which has benefitted many other currencies

1 Like

Weekly trade idea for EUR/USD
Week: 14-18.12.2020
Key event: USD. Interest Rate

Interest rate at which major financial institutions borrow and lend overnight funds between themselves;

We expect a similar reading to the previous month.

Until release day, we expect a continuation of the actual Bullish trend. A positive surprising data value could reverse the actual trend direction.

Key Levels:

• Resistance 1.2175, 1.2230

• Support 1.2000, 1.1875

Trend:

Bullish

Two weeks ago, the price broke important resistance levels. It is now trading in a range close to a supply area.

We will look for any opportunity to join the bullish trend. Any retracement or pullback. Only an unexpected important positive release might overturn the actual trend.

I am not expecting a surprise, we almost never get those. That is why I am waiting for a retracement to get in on the long side

Hello Saul! I am glad that I landed on this thread. I am sure there is a lot that you can help me with.

Hi
I´ll do my best

Weekly trade idea for EUR/USD
Week: 21-25.12.2020
Key event: USD. GDP

The Gross Domestic Product Annualized shows the monetary value of all the goods, services, and structures produced within a country in a given period of time. Is a gross measure of market activity because it indicates the pace at which a country’s economy is growing or decreasing.

We expect a similar reading to the previous one.

Until release day, we expect a continuation of the actual Bullish trend. A positive surprising data value could reverse the actual trend direction.

Key Levels:

• Resistance 1.2280, 1.2400

• Support 1.2175, 1.2000

Trend EUR/USD:

Bullish

Last week, the price broke important resistance levels. It is now in an expansionary bullish phase.

We will look for any opportunity to join the bullish trend. Any retracement or pullback. Only an unexpected important positive release might overturn the actual trend.

1 Like

Weekly trade idea on EUR/USD. NFP

Week: 4-8.01.2020

Key event: USD. Non-Farm Payroll

The number of new jobs created during the previous month, in all non-agricultural business. The monthly changes in payrolls can be extremely volatile, due to its high relation with economic policy decisions made by the Central Bank.

We expect a lower reading than the previous month.

Until Friday, we can expect a weakening of the USD against other currencies. It would require a positive surprising release for the USD to strengthen against other currencies.

Key Levels:

• Resistance 1.2300, 1.2400
  • Support 1.2150, 1.2070, 1.2000

Trend EUR/USD:

Bullish

Price is testing 1.2300 resistance. Last week, the price closed with a bearish engulfing candlestick and MACD divergence.

We will look for any opportunity to join the bullish trend. Given the divergence, we might see a retracement to support levels. From there we will look for buying opportunities.

Weekly trade idea on EUR/USD

Week: 11-15.01.2021

Key event: USD. Retail Sales

The measure of the total receipts of retail stores. Changes in Retail Sales are widely followed as an indicator of consumer spending.

We expect slightly better data than last month.

Until Friday, we can expect a little strengthening of the USD against other currencies. It would require a positive surprising release for the USD to strengthen against other currencies. This data will not likely change the actual bearish trend for the USD.

Key Levels:

• Resistance 1.2300, 1.2400
  • Support 1.2150, 1.2070, 1.2000

Trend EUR/USD:

Bullish

The price tested 1.2300 resistance level. Last week, the price closed with a bearish correction, approaching important support levels.

We will look for any opportunity to join the bullish trend. We might see a retracement to support levels. From there we will look for buying opportunities.

Do you have a trackrecord of these signals?

Hi!
What do you mean by a track record?
BTW, these are no signals, only the context for looking for entry signals