Profiforex

Thank you for the information, I asked the broker online agent and she said the same thing. I have done it.

I stumbled upon this thread yesterday, so I decided to come here just ask about this broker and bitcoin. Does profiforex offer bitcoin as trading instrument? I would like to know if bitcoin deposit and withdraw is possible.

I don’t trade bitcoin, so I don’t have any experience with it. But, at the time of writing this, I saw BTCUSD on the market watch window of the mt4, but it is in grey, which means I cannot open a deal at the moment. Maybe there is the trading hours or so. I suggest you check the bitcoin trading hours, if there is anything of such. Or better still ask the broker. Also, the bitcoin deposit and withdraw option is easy to spot on the deposit page. It is available, I have used it twice.

Ok, thank you very much. I will give it a try and see if the platform allows me to open a trade. Probably use a cent account in case it does not work. Customer support says it is working.

Did anyone Trade on Friday last week, before or after the Non-farm payroll figure for United States? I lost about 500 usd on that very day. It was a big mess I made. Now the stupid Eur is recovering today, but it seems like a short term thing because the dollar looks set to gather more gains this week. What was your experience last week. I am trying to recover the lost money gradually.

On the said day, I made $100 fortunately. I waited till the NFP number was released and when I saw the figure, I knew Dollar would rise immediately. I thought the mt4 would freeze on me, but it was a one way express. Probably you entered the market before the data was released. The price went up before the number came out.

It is stupid to place a trade before an upcoming data is released. Am surprised your did not wipe out your account.

That was how I preferred. Except this time it was a wrong call. You want to make money trading the news, you have to take a bold step.

Are you guys ready for the NFP? Where do you think the prices for the USD pairs be heading today? I have a lukewarm attitude towards todays data.

I definitely did not like the fact that it was released on a Friday. And you were right, there wasn’t much action. Trading the news can be very profitable, but can also make you run at a loss if you enter a deal before the data is released. The GBP PMI data was great and really moving the pair upward. I hope to catch in some profit on this one.

I am thinking of opening opposite positions today before the news release for the GBP and the USD. Then after determining where the trend is heading, I will close out the losing positions and grab in some profit. Is this form of trading welcome on the Profiforex platform?

I wonder if the broker will allow you to do that. Hedging with same currency is highly prohibited on some platforms. Though I have not tried it with Profi. How did it go Bob?

Yes, the broker allows it. The thing is that the positions must be open for more than 1 minute, else profit will be cancelled. That is the rule as they told me. Still, it is not all a good trade idea.

I don’t know where you got that information from. Here is what the FAQ regarding Hedging said; “Hedging is also allowed but the two opposite deals (locked positions) on the same currency pair should be opened within a period greater than five minutes”

I hope you are able to withdraw your 1 minute hedge trade

I have not placed any withdraw request till now. The little profit I made from that trade is still intact. We’ll find out if there is any issue when I do place a withdraw request.

I have an interest in profiforex, I see that they have webmoney as deposit option. I want to know how much you get charged when you trade with the ECN quotes since the spreads are lower. Anybody care to tell me?

I am sure the commission is 0.3 pip on both side of the trade. So you pay only 0.3pips, unlike some platforms where you pay to open and when you close the deal you still pay another fee.

Dude, some days back I was charged 0.6, I can’t remember the pair I traded at that time, but am sure it has the ECN suffix.

You are correct. The spreads are very low and the commission is 0.6 for the whole deal. it is still a good deal to me considering the fact that the spreads don’t widen much during news releases. Thanks

Compliment of the season to everyone. For the Christians here, I hope you had a good Christmas Celebration. I wish you all a smooth transition into the next year 2018.