PROFITABLE FX Binary Options System - What's it Worth?

I’ve read good notes on binary options setups a while ago on Forex Crunch • Trade Forex Responsibly,
might help to get an Idea.

Cheers.

Thanks Kasravi.

I’m not sure why there’s so much negativity, seems like a straight forward question. If you could prove that you can make 4 or 5 hundred bucks a day, MY thought is you could right your own ticket. Say, $1000 - $2000 wouldn’t be out of line. If only 100 people paid $2000 for your system, that would be $200,000 in your jeans…ya, I would consider selling it (while trading it too) as well! Look forward to more from you on this. Hope this helps!

if you could prove that this works $1000 wouldn’t be an extraordinary price.
However it also depends on who you sell it to. Each person depending on his trading principle may put a higher or lower price

Hi Vanquisher,
Thanks for your thoughts! That is exactly the sort of opinion I was looking for.
Earlier someone did ask why I would sell this sytem…I’m glad SOMEONE gets it! It won’t damage my odds and it would make for a serious bank deposit. Thanks for your insight.

Hi fylaxtas,
Thanks for your input as well!
Interesting thoughts on pricing…if YOU were selling, what would likely price it at?
Thanks again for your thoughts!

Hi SmallBlueChicken,

Did you manage to work out a fair price for your binary system?