Profitable Price Action Strategies

well i just noticed Nial is banned what the heck???

This is why we can’t get any decent traders in here coz at first they don’t realize the rules and maybe yes God forbid they try to drive alittle traffic to there website. Admins can we let this be a firm warning to mav08 and let him be unbanned?

I just want to see this site have some good veteran advice especaily from the priceaction camp.

we get to see Jocelyn every so often and a special treat Tess today and Jimmymac pokes his head in often and I love when they come around and haul a chart up with some analysis for us to ponder.

James is to busy with his paid service so he doesn’t post anymore other than to copy and paste a little tiny bit.

we need more price action traders to contribute to this wonderful site.

we had mav08 but now hes banned why can’t we try and let him have a chance (not unlike tymen who was unbanned)

Admins we need more teachers here and less students please consider that and in the spirit of forgiveness give this guy a chance if he advertises again without permisison then simply ban him again and then delete his posts.

thanks, john

with you Johnnykanoo.

I was part of the witch hunt, but came to my senses and apologized to Nial (on this thread).

I’d like to second your suggestion to admins that he be given another chance (if he still wants one). I can’t really think of anything more to say, since you put it very well in your post.

Again, I agree, invite him back.

(and no, I certainly have nothing to gain personally by this, except for hopefully better learning)

I think Nial should be given another chance as well.

Look james has his IB thread going, in it he posts the basics of his strategy but it is obvious that if you want advanced mentoring on it you’ll have to join his course.

Nothing wrong in that, as there is heaps of material contined on those threads for people who might like the basic tenaments of his strategy.

This thread is no different, Nial is offering to post a lot of free info on the basics of trading pin bars and fakey’s off support and resistence and at the same time promote his course for people who want the advanced mentoring. tell me how this is any different to James?

I like what both guys have to say and offer and would hope that we can have BOTH contributing on this site.

Myself after starting serious study of forex about a year ago have come to the conclusion that S&R combined with a couple of simple yet effective PA triggers is really the only way to go if you want longlasting sucess in forex.

I figure likeminded individuals would consider this thread and what Nial has to post in it very illuminating. I also really like the ‘Alternatives’ thread as well but Jocelyn, Tess and Jimmy don’t really go into much detail as to what triggers they use to get into trades.

This is understandable and they have said themselves that they can’t really divulge too much in this area because of the proprietary nature of these set-ups. (This is not a dig by the way, what they have gifted us with their thoughts on S&R is priceless enough.)

This is why I really like Nial’s posts which I look to use in conjunction with the ‘Alternatives’ thread because Nial tends to concentrate on how to spot PA triggers in order to get into the trades at the relevant levels.

Yes the catch is Nial does have his own website and trading course but as I’ve said before I really don’t see the difference between this and James’ thread where he openly posts a link on how to contact him and purchase his course.

I will admit Nial has been a little bit cheeky with his self promotion on some other BP’s threads but surely a rap over the knuckles will suffice?

Someone suggested on the ‘Alternatives’ thread that he get off it and go and start his own thread which he promptly did and now he’s been banned!

Nial’s style may not be to everyone’s liking and perhaps he comes off a little ****y sometimes but the simple solution is if you don’t like him then don’t read/contribute to his thread and leave it to to others who do find his ideas on PA useful to their own trading.

In the interests of full disclosure yes I have purchased Nial’s course, which I did after spending a lot of time looking over all the free material. Studying the free material gave me an opportunity to make a more informed decision over whether I see PA as a style of trading that I want to pursue.

I won’t go into it too much but I found the course worthwhile and Nial very helpful and personable. I’ll leave it there as I’m not interested in becoming his personal cheerleader but I do think BP members who are leaning towards this style of trading will definately benefit from having Nial post set-ups on this thread.

Nial should be let back in. He is a good teacher with lots to offer. I haven’t bought his course but the amount of free stuff on his site(videos,articles,etc.) has improved my trading. One more chance would be giving the community here another great mind to learn from.

Does anybody seem a very complicate strategy with hips of indicators really making profit very consistently? if u do, u r the very lucky ones.

Why lots of ppl using lots of indicator making lots of losses? because we over complicated trading. If a simple strategy can win most of the times and can be played in any market, why we not using it?

[B]To be qualifited as a trading coach: he/she must be able to do the following:

1. can show u the trading acount from time to time.
  2. be able to publish his entry of trading at the time he/she entered, not after.
  3. be able to show u the lossing trades and give u proper analysis.
  4. patient and helpful with logical explanation.
  5. proven success and good feed back.[/B]

Come on guys, Nial is one of the few traders I knew who can do the above. Im not pro traders, but im profitable. Im not making lots of money, but I have 52% increment to my account since Oct 08. Who’s my coach? NIAL FULLER

Im not here to make up something, but if Nial trying to help us surviving and winning in the market, he should be appreciated.

I agree, Nial shouldn’t be banned. The way he approaches things many be a bit “forceful” shall we say, but I do believe he is truly out to help people rather than try and leech money out of newbies. Please un-ban him as I think he will help contribute immensely over time to us traders learning more about that powerful thing called price-action.

If you want Nial’s input and price-action strategies, and or ask him a question(s), you can go to his website and ask on the forum therein.

BTW, I’ve been trading forex for nearly five years (traded futures for a couple years prior) and I can tell you that Nial’s observations on price-action are spot on.

The rest is up to you.
Discipline/patience to stick to your trading plan – setups and exits.
Control your emotions. A great free ebook is [I]Emotion Free Trading[/I]. Google it.

As an aside. Twenty-five years ago I handicapped the New York thoroughbred race circuit. Not unlike price-action I quickly went to the one thing that counted most–speed figures. That was before the Daily Racing Form started computing speed figures. It took a ton of research/work on my part but it gave me a decided edge over the betting pool. Believe me, “wagering” whether a currency pair will go up or down is a lot easier than handicapping a six to tweleve horse field. Not to mention the profit potential is astronomically higher.

Hi to fellow traders, this is Hulio

I was researching price action and forex strategies , which originally lead me to this thread from google, which then lead me to Nial Fullers “learn to trade the market” blog. A completely unpaid endorsement to Nial here, and I must agree with other posters here and simply say that to any forex trader wanting to learn Price Action and simple Forex methods which are easy to understand that you should consider Nia Fuller as a genuine mentor, not just another pretend guru. I have certainly learned so much from him, and his price action course/videos are truly educational. I am dissapointed to have been misled for the first part of my trading career with so much nonsense, and Nial and others like him should not be put in the same basket as other scamming people online. Shame to see he is no longer around this forum.

I have just taken some good profit and pips on recent G/J trades , very nice signals, perfect examples of my new trading style which is much easier for me now due to my discipline and self belief.
So there’s my 2 cents for now.

Happy trades to all

Hulio

Hulio welcome to babypips i hope you stick around. if you want a great thread on price action check out technical templates 2.

btw Nail was invited back but he declined so it is on him, not babypips. I personally talked with admin here and with Nail so I know he can come back all he had to do was talk to admin so that admin would know he takes the forum rules seriously but it never happened.

Nial is a genius when it comes to KISS & PA.

What’s rare is a highly profitable trader and a great teacher in one, Nial is that.

You Tube = OzTrader for Video’s of Nial’s PA.

And of course google his name and check out the free articles on his website and his free videos are also available there.

Honestly I could just trade pin bars all week, or a couple a month, just off the daily, and that’s all I really need.

Just bringing this thread back up, to say Kudos to Nial. See you on the forums. And to anyone struggling with Trading in any way, please, please, check out Nial’s insights. Get off those Intraday charts, throw out those indicators, and start learning Daily PA.

I don’t want to dredge up old threads, but I would just like to say that his ideas are not new and can be found all over the internet. He changes the names, but his candlesticks are still just candlesticks. He now charges money to even be on the forum at his site. If you want to trade like he does, then study candlestick patterns. Inside bars and hammers and shooting stars are still the same indicators, no matter what you want to call them. If you have the ambition to learn, you can do it without paying for regifted products. This site alone has had many good candlestick threads.

You don’t have to pay a dime to go to his site and watch his pin bar reversal videos. I trade them on the Daily and it is easy, stress free and free. d.

Sir i want to know more about price action trading and strategy. Just a newbie here. Hope u can help me