Profitable Trading. Period

Hi James,

Thanks for your quick reply!

1. This would mean that the other 8 days in the month you’re making less than 40 pips per day or in negative? Basically, I am trying to figure out the % of trades you lost per month, didn’t make a profit, etc.

2. Those 6 hours you trade per day are during which local times?

Best,
Michel

No problem with colour, flavour, favour etc.

From Latin color, via Anglo-Norman colour (Early Anglo-Norman culur). The US spelling, which excludes the u, was chosen to conform to the word’s Latin origin, and to make all derivatives consistent (colorimeter, colorize, colorless, etc; see below). Elsewhere in the English-speaking world, the u has been retained
but no instead of KnoW is not a British thing at all, it
is just lazy. Same as u instead of you & l8t instead of late etc.

Hi there Good Morning

Hope you all had a good weekend

Today i am looking at the euro/usd

My Bias today is long for this pair i will look for a possible pull back then a move up to 12265 and then a possible 2nd target of 12290.

There is some euro news out at around 10.00 GMT can move the market so just be aware of that.

Thats it for now will keep it updated

[B]Update on the euro [/B]

I was looking for a long trade on this pair today after a pull back but i have been watching this pair up to 10.00AM the bias has changed to the downside for now so i will not be looking for any shorts at this moment today.

Regards

Hi there James here

Well price did eventually turn and go to target but i didnt take the trade because it was the news for retail sales in the US that caused it the push up so will see what tomorrow brings

Regards

Hi there James here

[B]So let’s look at the method[/B]
The institutions move the markets in levels each week they do this on a weekly and daily basis.

It is these levels I look to trade if we take the EURO/USD this pair moves on AVE 80 pips day and around 240 pips a week after the pair has achieved this it will usually turn the other way over the course of the week.

[U]This gives us quite a lot of info,[/U]

If the euro moves 80 pips on Ave a day all we need to do is work out where the start of the move will begin and once this range has been completed it would give us an area to get out.

So what the levels tell us is the high probability area where to get into the trade and maximise for the most profit.

These moves happen over and over again and at certain times of the day.

This is the principle of the method.

Regards

James

Hi there James here

Today i am looking at the EURO/USD

Bias is long so far going into the London open

I will wait for a pull back then a move up to 12320 area then a possible 2nd target of 12330

The Euro has nealy completed its weekly cycle for this week and most of it has been due to news releases than normal price action so i find this week the pull backs have been a little deeper, there is more news out today during the london session with high level UK news coming out, for the Euro at 10.00am UK time there is the germam ZEW report coming out that can move the market so just beware.

Will update

because both the euro and the pound have possibley made there cycles for the week the last cycle push is very small so i am looking at another push the Alternative to this is a move up to yesterdays highs followed by a move back down.

Regards

James

Hi james,

I like your style. It makes a lot of sense, look forward to more!

Hi there James here

Well the alternative move did happen it does look at the time of writing this the euro has finished its cycle to the upside for the week but i will know better in a couple of hours price moved to the high with a setup for a short and moved down of 126 pips

Only problem was we were not in the move.The move did co inside with news that could have moved the market either way so we stayed out. But lets look at the move anyway for entry

So as we can see price made a high on the left hand side and around 10.00 Uk time made a new high with 2 sets of reversal candles this was a classic topping formation and would signal a short marked in green and an exit would have been at a big number or when 80 pips had been reached.

Hope this helps will be back in a couple of hours for the review.

Regards

James

Hi there Good Morning everyone

Again today i have 2 options for you as 1 of the last criteria was not meet so i need to take this into account again to day.

EUR/USD

I needed to see the euro move up 80-90 pips yesterday on the last move up and it only moved 50 pips so today option 1 would be the euro moves down to around 12255 area form a set up and moves back up to 12330.

or

The cycle is complete all be it shorter than i wanted and price will move down if this is the case option 2 is

price to move up to 12310/12316 form a set up then move down to 12255.

THATS IT FOR NOW

Regards

Hi there James here

Here is the trade review for today

I didnt take the euro in the end but the GBP/USD as it gave a clearer entry but the euro trade did work out in the end as well the pull back was smaller than normall on both pairs but i did go over this in the room.

So here is the trade the green line is the entry and the red is 1st take profit the purple line is because i stayed in the trade looking for a further move down which did not happen and that is were my stop was so around 30 pip move only in the end

See you tomorrow

Regards

James

Note there wasn’t a daily update today. I wonder why?

Hi there everyone

I am at the moment currently working on doing video live reviews which i feel may be better but nice to KNOW you missed me.

Regards

James

Hi there

Ok here we go with the 1st video

Any thoughts if this helps will be great and please post your trades

19 07 2012 20 05 41 - YouTube

Regards

James

Live myfxbook account to show your results?

Hi there pip joker

Come and watch me live see for yourself

[B]TRAINING ROOM[/B]
I will be in the live room doing a 2 days free course for the purpose of training the Bank method on live charts on Mondays and Tuesdays from 2-4 pm GMT / 9.00am-11.00 am New York time

You are welcome in the room any of the days for the 2 hr sessions.
[B][U]Covering the following [/U][/B]

How to spot when banks are making there move and taking positions?
How to enter trades at the right time to get maximum profit?
How to set profit targets?
How to spot the tricks the banks do, but don’t want you to KNOW?
How banks trade cycles and levels and how to count them?
How to spot what direction you should trade for the week?
How to spot the high and low of the day being set?
How to know what times of the day are the best to trade?

Regards

James

Just watched you video and not bad. Your sound was a little low. The content was short but to the point and decent. Please dont keep promoting your trading room as I dont want to see you get booted from the site. What you bring is actually very good IMO. So I would like to keep seeing more of it. All in all good job might need to work on your volume a little though as if I didnt have a good set of head phones it would have been almost impossible to hear. Look forward to seeing more in the future.

Great video James.

Hi good Morning

Here is the review for today on the EUR/USD

20 07 2012 07 04 40 - YouTube

Regards

James

Hi there james here

Just a quick little vid to explain the 5 key elements for me to look at to take a trade.

20 07 2012 12 37 11 - YouTube

Regards

James

Great info James. Sound has improved als well compared to The first video…